Stealth E63 Pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks amazing. (If a little frightening)

I think you'd like the kitchen I'm building just now. Black carcass, black high gloss doors, black worktop & splashbacks, black sockets, black tiled floor and yes, black emulsion on the walls & ceiling.

I'm dreading to outcome and told the client it'll look horrible BUT as they say, The customer's always right!!!

I think you'd like the kitchen I'm building just now. Black carcass, black high gloss doors, black worktop & splashbacks, black sockets, black tiled floor and yes, black emulsion on the walls & ceiling.

I'm dreading to outcome and told the client it'll look horrible BUT as they say, The customer's always right!!!

Are the clients Goths?:dk:

Are the clients Goths?:dk:

Hehe, no he's a single guy, early 30's, graphic designer.

He's also requested a quotation from me to build a bar in the lounge from glass blocks with a granite counter. I think he thinks it's 1980. :doh:

His money I guess. If anything I'm determined to get him to change his mind on the emulsion colour.

Ant.

I like it - executed well.

The lights and windows tinted limo black would not have worked for me but as is - spot on.

Not all black on black cars can carry off the look.

It's not really stealth though - stands out like a sore thumb where the blood has congealed and started to break down! :D

Love it, very menacing! But in all seriousness you have never been pulled for the tinted plates?

Just a taxi sign short of this.....

627510085e63e152b8a3d422b404a5f4.jpg

In jest.... stunning motor [emoji1303]

Sounds like a nightmare kitchen, smears, finger prints and dust will be all over the place. I would die of stress trying to keep it clean.

C class black gloss interiors are bad enough let alone an entire kitchen

The car looks menacing to say the least, looks great :thumb:

If you really want the stealth look , de-badge it , those black badges at the back look crap (imho) ; also crying out for black exhaust tips !

And for maximum comedy effect , I think I'd fit "E200cdi" badge on the rear !

Anyway , fab car, definitely VERY drug dealer / gangster which is awesome (unless you are a drug dealer , in which case it's stupid !)

Save for silver centre caps and side badges it looks well executed, well done.

Great looking Wheels what make ?

I have to admit...you've taken a car with a dreadful front end and made it look really rather nice. I really like it so far, well done.

Personally, some expensive/fancy 3pc step wheels (polished/diamond cut spokes) would really set it off. And perhaps a custom front grille without the mercedes round badge. Gotta say though, for the relatively 'simple' mods (in terms of cost etc) it looks really good to my eye. Has great potential.

Lovely motor. Can't say the whole stealth thing works for me though. Would have kept the chrome MB boot star, debadged the rest of the boot, silver lip on the rims, and that windscreen sun stripe would have to go!
Guess that doesn't matter because it's not mine

One thing this car does remind me of:

maxresdefault.jpg

Loving the Vossen CVT's, been fancying some for a while - If you're fancying a change up at some point, happy to swap my same size VLE-1's (only 400 made) with you:

YbiX3As.jpg

uP6SXnW.jpg

Thankyou chaps for the mixed bag of opinions

I've just ordered Carbon front splitter and rear diffuser more pics to come soon

Loving the Vossen CVT's, been fancying some for a while - If you're fancying a change up at some point, happy to swap my same size VLE-1's (only 400 made) with you:

YbiX3As.jpg

uP6SXnW.jpg

Thankyou for the offer mate but I'm happy with mine at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom