Stealth E63 Pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Luke-BITURBO

Car
E63 AMG 725BHP, R35 GTR 700BHP, C63S, GOLF GTI 550BHP
Had the wheels done gloss black and installed some Carbon mirrors last week won't be for everyone but for me was the reason I purchased a black E63

Went out for a good blast over the weekend done 500miles with 730hp now and loving it still more engine mods to come :p

Few pictures

image_zpsdfhfs57n.jpeg

image_zpst1etphdp.jpeg

image_zpszegto9ni.jpeg

Nice.

Few bits of chrome on that, and it'd look lovely. I'd paint the wheels silver too. :thumb:

Gangster! Love it. What's with the plate, is that a reflection/you've tried to mask it/is that how it always looks? Plate looks really nice, isn't yellow it's more a darker shade in the photo

I like the look. Like you say it's not everyone's bag but I think it suites the car. It does look very BMWish from the rear like that tho. Beautiful car tho

Gangster! Love it. What's with the plate, is that a reflection/you've tried to mask it/is that how it always looks? Plate looks really nice, isn't yellow it's more a darker shade in the photo

Cheers mate
It's a tinted plate it's how it always is

You need to get the some 220CDI badges on the back:D

I like the look. Like you say it's not everyone's bag but I think it suites the car. It does look very BMWish from the rear like that tho. Beautiful car tho

Thankyou bud

You need to get the some 220CDI badges on the back:D

The straight pipe exhaust gives it away to much lol

I really like it. If you're going to do the blacked out look, go all in and make it look bad ass like you have done! Good work!

That's blacker than a black thing that's very, very, black! :D

The Night Edition black chrome exhaust tips would complete the rear, imo.

I'm not normally big into black wheels on black cars but that really does work well.

I like how it still has the red tail lights, nice bit of contrast.

Had the wheels done gloss black and installed some Carbon mirrors last week won't be for everyone but for me was the reason I purchased a black E63

Went out for a good blast over the weekend done 500miles with 730hp now and loving it still more engine mods to come :p

Few pictures

That is one very nice car you got there.

Looks great!

Any chance you could pm me details of what you had done aesthetically please?

Cheers Jules

Lovely car.

Do the tinted plates look more tinted in the photos than in real life?

Caravans in the back ground ...are you towing with it??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom