Steam mops

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have owned several makes of steam mops and all of them have failed and or leaked.

That said we have a Vax steam mop and a Vax carpet steamer at the moment that have yet to fail.

I believe most of our issues is due to the very hard water we have in Norfolk.

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see, perhaps that's the reason why I read some want distilled water to only be used

We have a Shark steam mop - the most basic. Works absolutely fine. Can use tap water, or we use the distillation from the dehumidifier we have in the basement (also use that for ironing). Can’t say much about longevity, we’ve only had it about a year but at the price we paid (around £60 iirc) I’m not sure I’m particularly bothered.

We have a Shark steam mop - the most basic. Works absolutely fine. Can use tap water, or we use the distillation from the dehumidifier we have in the basement (also use that for ironing). Can’t say much about longevity, we’ve only had it about a year but at the price we paid (around £60 iirc) I’m not sure I’m particularly bothered.

I've ordered a Shark Klik n' Flip S6003UK, and you've just given me a fantastic idea which I never thought of.
I can use the water from the condensing tumble dryer instead chucking it out :D

Get a steam cleaner then you can use it for other things too. It is great for car upholstery ;)

Karcher do some which is what I have - Karcher SC2 EasyFix Refurbished Steam Cleaner :: Steam Cleaners
I've ordered a carpet glider for the Shark unit, not exactly sure what it'll do on the carpet in the house though, but it'll keep my wife busy :D

Steam mop seems really good. Floor tiles in kitchen and 4 other rooms all hovered and steam mopped. The kitchen floor was manually mopped on Sunday, quite a bit of grime showed up on the pad.
Happy with my purchase

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom