steel or standard alloy wheels and a cheapo stereo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GazCaff

MB Enthusiast
Car
'05 E280 CDI Avantgarde
I've come to the conclusion that I'm not going to get what I want for my car selling it as it is. I've therefore decided to take the AMG alloys off it and the Stereo out of it and sell it cheap, as I've found my next car and want to get shut of mine asap!

If someone can spare me a set of steel wheels with wheel trims or a set of bog standard alloys. I'll exchange them for a set of CLK alloys that will come on my next car.

I'm also after a cheap car radio as I want to take my Blaupunkt Woodstock out of the car.

I hope someone can help me out, drop me a line if you can!

Got a working JVC radio cassete RDS thing, and 5 of these....

M5 J30

S8301827.JPG

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not going to get what I want for my car selling it as it is. I've therefore decided to take the AMG alloys off it and the Stereo out of it and sell it cheap, as I've found my next car and want to get shut of mine asap!

If someone can spare me a set of steel wheels with wheel trims or a set of bog standard alloys. I'll exchange them for a set of CLK alloys that will come on my next car.

I'm also after a cheap car radio as I want to take my Blaupunkt Woodstock out of the car.

I hope someone can help me out, drop me a line if you can!
Gareth, give me a call as I think we can help each other.

Thanks for the offers guys. Nik and Guy, I'll speak to Ian first as you two are both a couple of hundred miles from me, while Ian is just up the road. This is what I love about this forum! :D

Thanks again!

halfords have a basic CD Radio in for £39.99 i think.

I've got some old radio cassette players in the garage if you fancied one.

Gaz. If your not fixed up with any music for you departing motor. I have just had a root thru my garage. Blaupunkt Dublin C31 headed your way at the meet tomorrow night. We are still on??

Thanks for the offers guys but Ian is sorting me out with what I need, all I need to do now is get rid of my car!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom