Steering feel/motorway crusing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pilotprice

Car
2013 C63 AMG
Hi guys

My car recently seems to be a bit of a handful at motorway speeds, it's very VERY sensitive to steering input and doesn't fill me with much confidence. I've got 4 new tyres (oem Contis) all round.

This issue started around 5 months ago and I had it in to Merc to have the tracking done but nothing seemed to improve, apparently nothing is loose?

I'm now thinking that I'm just mental lol and they are all like this? I basically drive the thing constantly adjusting the wheel to keep it in a straight line, if I let go of the wheel it will pull way to easy to which was the Camber is.

Problem is, I'm on my way to the ring as we speak and my mate is driving and it's the first thing he commented on. Can I take this to a Merc dealer in Germany and make a warrenty claim? How does that work?

Also does anyone have the stock geo settings?

AFAIK, a non-UK dealer will only deal with a breakdown situation for you under warranty, but you really need to read the warranty booklet in the car to confirm.

It may be worth wandering in to a German dealership and acting concerned, and asking them if they'd mind test driving the car for you because you think there's a fault with the steering (don't be specific about when it developed).

Did pressures last week again, yes I have 5p's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom