Steering pulls to left

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Markssl

The steering on my 2008 e320cdi estate pulls to the left even though I've had a Hunter setup, tracking checks, balancing etc. Not sure what to do next? Any ideas please? Thanks

Your car will apparently pull to the left whilst you're driving on the left hand side of the road, it's all to do with the camber of the road.

What you would need to do is, find a nice quiet lane somewhere and drive the car in the centre of the road, if it still pulls to the left then you have a problem.

If, as you say the tracking has been set up correctly, then it may be a sticky caliper, or worn suspension bushes or a combination of things.

After reading a couple of your other posts, I see you have a vibration issue at speed and you've had both front springs snap on you.

Maybe you should be looking closer at all the suspension bushes, anti-roll bar bushes, ball joints, track rod ends and arms etc.

Probably best to have an MOT type check, this should pick up whatever it is that may be worn and causing your problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom