Steering Wheel Column Adjustment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

supaer

Car
Here - C63s AMG - GONE - C63 507 - Here - Golf R - Here - BMW M135i - GONE - M4 Competition
Hi Chaps,

So another problem for the c63, hoping someone can shed some light.

The steering wheel adjustment inside the car goes forwards and backwards but just makes a clonking noise when you try and go up or down, and subsequently does not go up or down!! Before taking it into Mercedes AGAIN, can anyone advise if there is anything i can do myself???

Thanks

Not being funny and just in case, but...is it meant to go up and down?

yeah it goes up down and forward and backwards - add buyer knows what i mean.

Just to be clear its the electric one within the car - Cant be the module as it still goes forwards and backwards just not up or down :(

I had this in a previous car but never found out what happened! I ran it to the extreme of up and down and then tried again and it worked fine after that :thumb:

Hi Chaps,

So another problem for the c63, hoping someone can shed some light.

The steering wheel adjustment inside the car goes forwards and backwards but just makes a clonking noise when you try and go up or down, and subsequently does not go up or down!! Before taking it into Mercedes AGAIN, can anyone advise if there is anything i can do myself???

Thanks
Hi, did you ever solve this problem on the steering column, my 2016 E Class has started to act up in exactly the same way. No up and down movement.

Just been texted by wife she couldn't set up down today.. Worried now, will look at it evening time

With convinience setting "on" for adjust steering column while on and off car, and this is not working as well
Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom