Steering Wheel Lock

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theworkerb

Car
E63 AMG
Hey guys, security is always a concern with 'nice' things and this has got me thinking about getting a steering wheel lock for the E63. Do any of you have one and can you please recommend a good one please.

Thanks

Stop lock pro £45.
Easy to store and not too bulky. Offers at least 5 mins of protection which is quite a lot for a steering lock :thumb:

I always used a Disklok on previous cars. It's clunky to get on and off but covers the whole wheel without gripping it, so you can't steer with it on as it just slides round. I chose it because it looks harder to get off than the Stoplok Pro, even though it still only affords you about 5 minutes. But getting it off would be very noisy indeed. Haven't used it on the C43 as I had a Ghost fitted.

I like the idea of one that doesn't grip the wheel, thanks for the suggestions guys

another one for stoplock pro elite. Saying that Autowatch Ghost is a worthwhile investment.

Yeah I had Ghost on my previous car but would like a deterrent before they get into the car

Yeah I had Ghost on my previous car but would like a deterrent before they get into the car
These were quite popular in Rome , I don't think there was much of a problem with chariots being stolen :D :D :D

Just give him the run of your garden and I don't think you would need worry about your car .

tiger.png

These were quite popular in Rome , I don't think there was much of a problem with chariots being stolen :D :D :D

Just give him the run of your garden and I don't think you would need worry about your car .

View attachment 100997
Haha I just got a kitten not sure it'll get to that size though

Reactions: 219

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom