Steering wheel size ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy26

Car
Mercedes C Class Estate 250TD
This might sound abit daft but I have a 98 w202 with 200,000 miles on it and still going strong but the steering wheel is showing signs of age,does anybody know what size of steering wheel cover I need,I have tried the standard fit 37\38cm and they are too small,I don't want to order one only to find it won't fit.

can you not just measure the steering wheel yourself....:confused:...then order that size...or have i missed something......:crazy:

You're right, it does sound a bit daft. Carry on like this and the southerners will think ALL Lancastrians are daft.

If it helps, a W202 Sport model s/wheel is 39cm diameter.

Thanks I knew it would sound daft,I have measured the wheel and ordered what I thought was the correct size,My wheel is 37cm,tried 2 steering wheel covers size 37/38 and they don't fit and I cant find any that do, they are either to small or too big,I think the 39cm would fit but can't find one :-(

what with our ferrets and whippets and cloth caps....:bannana:

Buy a new wheel off eBay, it is the one thing you touch every day and transforms the car.
Go on, treat yourself. ;)

Ha ha go on then pay day next week so new wheel it is :)

There is a guy from one of ths Scandinavian countries that sells wheels for a great price. He also tends to do slightly smaller and chunkier versions as well, which always feel great on a Merc.

Thanks all but another member off here has possibly sourced me one off a sport so fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom