Steve_B's Rocket 111

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aletank

MB Enthusiast
http://mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=68336
Very nice Steve, I've just bought a Triumph also, a Street Triple 675 R :devil:
The salesman started a Rocket up in the showroom when I was there and it was loud !!:rock:
I always thought they was a 6 cylinder 2300cc but just looked on the Triumph site and it says 2000cc 3 cylinder ! (edit - it is 2300cc)
Bet you can't wait to pick that beast up !
I've just put a pic of my Street Triple in the gallery now after seein yours !

Last edited:
http://mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=68336
Very nice Steve, I've just bought a Triumph also, a Street Triple 675 R :devil:
The salesman started a Rocket up in the showroom when I was there and it was loud !!:rock:
I always thought they was a 6 cylinder 2300cc but just looked on the Triumph site and it says 2000cc 3 cylinder !
Bet you can't wait to pick that beast up !
I've just put a pic of my Street Triple in the gallery now after seein yours !

Thanks!
I know I fall into the category of 'most likely to go out on motorbike and die' being forty something but I just had to scratch the 'itch' :D

Last bike I had was over 15 years ago, a ZX10, and it was only because the wife got pregnant that I sold it.

Must admit to being a little apprehensive but I'm doing it right by getting up to speed on a 'back to biking' course. Just spent a ridiculous amount on leathers to look good but I know I'm going to screw it up by dropping it first day.....it's a monster :D

Some good deals about at the moment so I'm pleased although dealer was a little bemused by the wife's request for an aux connector for her hair straighteners :doh:

Stay safe

Steve

p.s. It had better not be a 2000cc or I'll be asking for a refund :D

See you up the Waterman then?

The a4177 about 3 miles out of Warwick on a Wednesday night - gets a bit crowded though.

Magic machine, didn't build them like that in my day.:thumb:

I just had the Triumph Speed Twin 500cc.;)

It was an Ex-London Metropolitan Police Bike, with an SU Carburretor, and one tooth less on the drive sprocket. Nobody could beat it away from the lights.;)

Attachments

• Speed Twin 2.jpg
    Speed Twin 2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom