Steven Gerrard Rumours

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rees_A

Banned
Car
CLK55 AMG
Has anyone heard the Steven Gerrard rumour....

He supposedly had an affair with his wife's sister and got her pregnant just before the World Cup which created a division within the England camp due to him keeping his captaincy when John Terry was stripped of it due to similar activities.

There is supposedly a gagging order on this due to the delicate nature...

Anyone else heard of this...

Such a nice bunch .

Been doing the rounds for a while. The sister thing is a new addition. The initial story was 16 year old pregnant but the dates would mean she was 15 when it happened. All alleged of course and a newspaper block in order initially hence no mainstream news.

Might be so much smoke and mirrors but starting to get out of hand now if its even popping up on here!

m.

Jeez, can't these guys just keep it in their trousers?!!!

Agreed, "innocent until proven guilty", it's a nice concept, but one that sadly does not exist any more, as I can personally attest to having had my eyes opened by a separation / child custody case that went nuclear.

ps, haven't got a clue who SG is, I'm guessing from the references a footballer of some sort.

Last edited by a moderator:
iscaboy said:
ps, haven't got a clue who SG is, I'm guessing from the references a footballer of some sort.

do you live on the moon or is the tele broke :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not true - she hasnt got a sister, he hasnt got a 16 year old pregnant

Same rumour was spread about Fowler and Clemence years ago
However he is not so happily married - but who is ?

I heard Rooney has a problem too, but then if I were one of these guys I'd be ****** that my private life is considered fair game.

do you live on the moon or is the tele broke :confused:

Haven't watched television in 20/25 years, don't miss a thing.

If there is a programme / film / series that interests me I've seen it 2 years before it gets over here. I don't see ANY advertising or marketing, EVER.

I find talking to people who "take" television and newspapers difficult, they are usually a few days behind the curve, and only know one data point, instead of several relevant and related data points.

I run my car for less than most people pay rupert murdoch every year.

I have vast amounts more free time.

My brain is not cluttered with celebrity trivia or soap opera trivia.

The Idiots Lantern.

etc etc

If there is a programme / film / series that interests me I've seen it 2 years before it gets over here. I don't see ANY advertising or marketing, EVER.

I find talking to people who "take" television and newspapers difficult, they are usually a few days behind the curve, and only know one data point, instead of several relevant and related data points.

I run my car for less than most people pay rupert murdoch every year.

I have vast amounts more free time.

My brain is not cluttered with celebrity trivia or soap opera trivia.

The Idiots Lantern.

etc etc

How do you know Soaps exist if you haven't watched TV for 20/25 years??
How do you manage to see things 2 years before they are released if you have no screen to watch them on.....:dk:

If there is a programme / film / series that interests me I've seen it 2 years before it gets over here.

How would that be?!!!!!!!

How do you manage to see things 2 years before they are released if you have no screen to watch them on.....:dk:

I'm going to go with "torrents and XBMC"?

Because I am not deaf and blind, so I hear people wittering on about eestendahz and who is ****ing who and see people riffling through hullo magazine etc.

I did not say I have no screen, I said I do not watch television.

I've seen the new A team film (a steaming pile of crap) Splice (not bad actually) etc etc in full 1080p on my 46" Samsung series 7 with full, true, RGB LED backlighting... it is connected to a computer, not an aerial or dish.

Ah, yes, good choice - all mine is served up by my ISP too.

It's not been the same since AOL let their users on though :D

[S-TAG]It's not been the same since AOL let their users on though :D[/S-TAG]

me too :doh:, errr, I mean, yeah, I agree..

nope, the thing that pre-dates the internet (www) but whose name must never be mentioned.

please send PM with this info, i spend a packet on film channels and the like...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom