Still Defecting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tony M

Car
Porsche 997 Turbo Cab
I defected about 30 monts ago and bought a Porrche 996 Turbo.

It has now been sold and replaced by this 997 Turbo.:bannana:

ftdr1.jpg

Yes it is Brown, or in Porsche speak... Macadamia

NNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEE(LOVE IT WANT ONE )BUY NOT ALLOWED ONE:mad:

Very very nice.

Thats a proper porsche :)

Had a friend that had a Turbo (tin top) when it first came out apparently they updated it not too long ago? no idea what but awesome car.

enjoy hope you get some lovely days to use it roof down.

More pics please :)

Very very nice.

Thats a proper porsche :)

Had a friend that had a Turbo (tin top) when it first came out apparently they updated it not too long ago? no idea what but awesome car.

enjoy hope you get some lovely days to use it roof down.

More pics please :)
was 996 models now 997 model i think

gl boy,

It was a 997 (the one with Led indictaors) but apparently they are changing this slighty around now??

It was under a year ago.

Thanks for your comments guys. Here is a pic of the interior. Some of the Porche fans think there is too much wood for a Sports Car but I wanted the 'Luxury' look as I been used to lots of wood trim in Mercedes over the past 25 years.

If you look closely you can see a colour matched Origin B2 that I had fitted.

I have 3 track days booked for this year so it will be interesting to see how much quicker it is around Goodwood compared to the 996. I hope the fuel consumption improves too as last year I was getting an average of 6 MPG around the track!

ftintdr.jpg

I love that look. When I was looking into the Boxster last month it was going to be either Macadamia with turbo alloys, or White with turbo alloys.

I asked about resale, and how popular those two colours were on the Boxster. They apparently checked, and not a single 987 had been sold in either colour!! I always though I might be different to everybody else...

I know for a fact that a white Boxster S with turbo alloys was sold last year .. I have the pic of the car, and quite stunning it was too

Also saw a Boxster S in OPC Mayfair last year with the exact same colour combination as Tony's 997 turbo, in Sport Edition .. that was gorgeous too.

I love that look. When I was looking into the Boxster last month it was going to be either Macadamia with turbo alloys, or White with turbo alloys.

I asked about resale, and how popular those two colours were on the Boxster. They apparently checked, and not a single 987 had been sold in either colour!! I always though I might be different to everybody else...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom