still having air con probs w124

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

michaelk3289

Car
2007 W211 E280 CDI Avantgarde
hi there

not sure if this is the correct section, cant seem to find anything for aircon

i am still having probs with my aircon, i have been told that i have aircon over climate control as i have three vertical buttons in between the 2 round dials

i have several problems, the first is in regards to temp, the temp is only cold on the very lowest setting, once it is moved 1 notch up from the very coolest setting (18) it gets hot, very hot

the second is the that when it rains the car steams up on the inside, i have an air drying button but this seems to do very little, i have found an aircon dryer on ebay, will this fix the steaming up pronblem, here the link

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

many thanks

michael

I dont think you have climate control, only air con. Dose your car use any water? I ask because those may be syptoms of a leaking heater matrix. :eek:

I dont think you have climate control, only air con. Dose your car use any water? I ask because those may be syptoms of a leaking heater matrix. :eek:

hi there, sorry i must not have made it clear, thats correct i also believe it to be air con and not climate control, several members have also confirmed this

as far as i know the car does not use water, i have had it for several months and not found any probs with over heating etc, however i will check this

thanks for the advise

Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom