Stitch/sow on steering wheel covers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AANDYY

Car
E300DT-W210-1997-Elegance-Azurite Metalic Blue. (Don't mention the rust, LOL) Running on WVO. 65k m
Hi all, has anyone had any dealings with these stitch/sow on steering wheel covers?

I can't afford to buy a new steering wheel or get a professional to re-colour it
I have tried twice to re-colour it myself (with a kit from Buffalo) but it doesn't last to long before going sticky :crazy: again, may be a few months.

FOR MERCEDES E CLASS 95-99 QUALITY BEIGE ITALIAN LEATHER STEERING WHEEL COVER | eBay

you need to have a look at the post i just put up about doing my leather.
the most important bit is using a sealer. ive just done my 2 tone drivers seat and headrest covers

Take a look at Royal Steering Wheels, good quality re-trims ,

Having seen there workmanship I'm Just about to have the SL wheel done in perforated leather and Alcantara :)

Hi all, has anyone had any dealings with these stitch/sow on steering wheel covers?

I can't afford to buy a new steering wheel or get a professional to re-colour it
I have tried twice to re-colour it myself (with a kit from Buffalo) but it doesn't last to long before going sticky :crazy: again, may be a few months.

FOR MERCEDES E CLASS 95-99 QUALITY BEIGE ITALIAN LEATHER STEERING WHEEL COVER | eBay

I've fitted a leather wheel cover to my W208. Good quality leather and the colour also a good match.

I believe the instructions advise the stitching every other punched hole. I stitched every hole and the result I think is a far more original looking finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom