STOLEN - AMG C63 4 door saloon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gramey

Car
2003 R230 SL350 Tellurium silver
If anyone sees a 2008 silver AMG C63 saloon being offered for sale in suspicious circumstances, ie price too low, no V5 etc. one was stolen from Hadleigh in Suffolk today following a burglary at the owners house.
May well be on it's way out of the country but sharing just in case they're foolish enough to try and sell it here. Vehicle was on a personalized plate but if it's still around it's unlikely to be on the same registration number.
Anyone with any information please phone Suffolk Police on 101 reference number 288 of 6th.

Last edited:
If anyone sees a 2008 silver AMG C63 saloon being offered for sale in suspicious circumstances, ie price too low, no V5 etc. one was stolen from Hadleigh in Suffolk today following a burglary at the owners house.
May well be on it's way out of the country but sharing just in case they're foolish enough to try and sell it here. Vehicel was on a personalized plate but if it's still around it's unlikely to be on the same registration number.
Anyone with any information please phone Suffolk Police on 101 reference number 288 of 6th.

Sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately it is probably already in a container on its way out of the UK :mad:

Sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately it is probably already in a container on its way out of the UK :mad:

That may well be the case but just thought I'd share it in case anyone saw one offered for sale or in suspicious circumstances. I would also encourage anyone who has a similar vehicle to invest in a good quality key safe if you leave your car at home during the day, the house was ransacked looking for the keys. :mad:

That may well be the case but just thought I'd share it in case anyone saw one offered for sale or in suspicious circumstances. I would also encourage anyone who has a similar vehicle to invest in a good quality key safe if you leave your car at home during the day, the house was ransacked looking for the keys. :mad:

Yeh, which is why I always tell everyone never to leave their car keys at home when they are out. Not hard to carry them with your house keys

Or leave the keys on show so they don't smash your house up looking for them, it's only an Insured piece of metal at the end of the day.

Or leave the keys on show so they don't smash your house up looking for them, it's only an Insured piece of metal at the end of the day.

Or park in your neighbours drive!! Lol

I now park in the garage, reduces opportunistic idiots, plus they don't know what we have.....

Or better still leave it on the car.

Don't even bother entertaining the scum, if you hide it in a keysafe they will find it, and wreak havoc to get into it- they've already got in the house so what's stopping them?

Would you leave it in the keysafe if it was the middle of the night and they broke in? No, you'd hand them the keys in fear of the family being hurt

As above it's only metal, and it's (hopefully!) insured

Sorry to hear this.

I doubt it will go out of the country, not a car nearly 10 years old. Probably will get a new identity or will be broken up for spares unfortunately.

Sorry I just thought I'd post this up thinking it may help given they're not that common but with such overwhelming apathy I'll know not to bother in future.:doh:

Sorry I just thought I'd post this up thinking it may help given they're not that common but with such overwhelming apathy I'll know not to bother in future.:doh:

Not sure what you were expecting.

Useful heads-up and all that, but unfortunately scumbags break into people's houses every day and take whatever they can. Sometimes especially looking for the car keys.

As for the C63, hopefully the owner is insured though of course they will be very p!ssed off, I know I would be.

I don't see apathy anywhere here. Just helpful suggestions with maybe just a touch of flippancy thrown in. Which is to be expected in any thread of this nature and certainly not requiring of toys to be thrown :dk:

Didn't it have a tracker?

Was the house not alarmed ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom