Stolen Cars Recovered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
Three men arrested after four stolen cars found inside lorry in Higham
TRAVEL NEWS
NEWS ALERTS
By Chris Hunter
[email protected]
15:28, 25 January 2019 | Updated: 16:03, 25 January 2019

A lorry containing four stolen vehicles was found by police after a victim tracked their car to an industrial estate.

The HGV was found by officers in the Nuralite Industrial Estate in Canal Road, Higham, on January 24, after police were called to reports of a Mercedes being stolen from Kent Road, Longfield.

The car had been reported stolen between Monday January 21 and Tuesday January 22, and the victim had been able to track the vehicle to the industrial estate.

Officers attended the area and a lorry was found which contained the Mercedes as well as a Ford Focus which had been reported stolen from Biggin Hill on January 15.

A Ford Galaxy was also inside the lorry which officers suspect is stolen and a fourth vehicle, a Skoda Fabia - which was being loaded onto the lorry - had been reported stolen from Leicestershire on January 10.

A 32-year-old man from Gravesend, and two other men aged 36 and 38, of no fixed address, were each arrested on suspicion of burglary and remain in custody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great stuff, deportation to the colonies or 5 years hard labour for the 3 of them at least.

My village. Shame they didn't break into someone I know house also on Kent Road would have got a shock with his 3 trained "Security" dogs :)

"two other men aged 36 and 38, of no fixed address"

Hmmmm , anything to do with the pikey invasion we suffered last week ???

Funny how the correspondent’s name abbreviates to ‘chunter’ :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom