stolen merc been sold on ebay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
im a little lost on this, why if it was stolen in march would he be listing it now, 2 months later??? surly the thning to do would have been to look on ebay from when it was stolen? no?

secondly, i would imagine that the person who bought it would have stopped looking on ebay for a merc sl as they now have one! seems like he is pissing into the wind to me

anyway i wish him all the look in the world in finding it, must be very upsetting to see your pride and joy gone

Strange - the Police and DVLA can answer all of this.

If ebay were a proper company they'd help the police find the car.

And if the police were not so lazy they'd have got the details of buyer and seller off ebay and retreived the car...

Last edited:
im a little lost on this, why if it was stolen in march would he be listing it now, 2 months later??? surly the thning to do would have been to look on ebay from when it was stolen? no?

He's not listing it for sale or auction but simply using ebay as a forum to find the car that he reckons was sold through ebay... How he knows that, beats me...

From what I can make out, the car had been laid up for years in some lock up, and could go months and months before the owner would go and take a look.... I think he's only recently decided to pay the car a visit and then realised its gone...

secondly, i would imagine that the person who bought it would have stopped looking on ebay for a merc sl as they now have one! seems like he is pissing into the wind to me

You'd be suprised how many people carry on casually looking at the classifieds and ebay etc etc even after a purchase.. Its usually to see how much of a good deal they got, but sometimes you can end up doing the complete opposite!

It's a resto projects so quite possible the new owner is looking for parts for it.

If it stays in the UK it will surface eventually when being registered with the DVLA.

It would appear that the stolen car is back on ebay for breaking listed with Item number: 270941010984. And it is in Wakefield.. George.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom