Stolen Mercedes GLS 350 Automatrics London Theft Recovery Operation.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
Automatrics MTrack recover anything from cars, tractors, diggers and other plant-related stuff.

Quite an interesting occupation and credit to Automatrics that the thieves never seem to find where the tracking kit is fitted.

A fair few of these vidoes to view on YouTube, and I like them.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very interesting, thanks for posting.

Automatrics are indeed quite persistent, well done to them.

But the police response was inconsistent and overall poor, which perhaps explain in part why we are losing the war on car thieves.

Excellent work by the tracker company let down by a very poor police response. 😢

Very interesting, thanks for posting.

Automatrics are indeed quite persistent, well done to them.

But the police response was inconsistent and overall poor, which perhaps explain in part why we are losing the war on car thieves.

Excellent work by the tracker company let down by a very poor police response. 😢

In a couple of the videos, the Automatrics guy has found the vehicles, sat and waited for the police to arrive, only for the vehicles to be moved by the theives - a Range Rover before his very eyes in London and a digger that was loaded, out of sight into a van and then driven away. Both vehicles were recovered some hours later, though.

I suppose the police have to prioritise incidents and they are pretty stretched most of the time I should think.

In a couple of the videos, the Automatrics guy has found the vehicles, sat and waited for the police to arrive, only for the vehicles to be moved by the theives - a Range Rover before his very eyes in London and a digger that was loaded, out of sight into a van and then driven away. Both vehicles were recovered some hours later, though.

I suppose the police have to prioritise incidents and they are pretty stretched most of the time I should think.

But there's also the inconsistency... on one had they sent a helicopter, on the other that didn't bother to take fingerprints or DNA samples from the garage. You'd think that whatever priority they assign to car theft, they'll either have the budget and resources allocated, or not. Given that they had no intention of following this up, why get the helicopter (and all those police cars) in the first instance? That's just a waste of money.

They were probably too busy fining someone who was having an indoor gathering… 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom