stone chips calcite white

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnshope

Car
ml 300 celtic remap
hi i have have recently purchaced a ML in Calcite white we have just returned from a 60 mile trip and on washing the car i have noticed several very small chips on the main front painted plastic trin covering the grill headlamp area is this colour prone to stone chips?

A particular colour is not prone to stone chips.
It's like saying is a particular colour prone to getting shat on by birds. Your journey or previous journeys have put those on.

we'd only had ours 2 weeks & i noticed 3 'big' chips on the bonnet (indigolite blue), could well have been something to do with the long trip down the M5 at rocketship speed i guess!

can recommend MB Bristol via ebay for the stonechip kit, way cheaper than anywhere else i found. i just emailed to see if they had the colour & he put a listing up for me.

Last edited:
hi i have have recently purchaced a ML in Calcite white we have just returned from a 60 mile trip and on washing the car i have noticed several very small chips on the main front painted plastic trin covering the grill headlamp area is this colour prone to stone chips?

I would suggest stone chips are more visible on white paint work (I also have calcite white) but i'm sure somebody else may disagree. :dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom