Stop the press - a serious issue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
Murdoch, Brookes, Coulson - small beer........

Run your mouse over this :bannana: and check out this serious error affecting us all (on here at least :D).

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Not only am I shocked at the serious error reported by Developer215, I'm also shocked that Meldrew2 is not shocked by it. We should all be shocked. It's shocking.

What would Renault12ts have to say about this, I wonder?

Slippery...very slippery.:bannana:

It's spelt correctly for when arms and legs are added, as opposed to the fruit.:eek:

Ban Nana?

Why?

What has Nana done?

PeterPan+0098b+5_620.jpg

It just isn't right,
I shall be writing to the administrator.
Most disappointing and unfortunate.

Perhaps we should all boycott this thread from now on?

I've held an independant enquiry into said error, with the two people responsible (oddly enough, a father and son team).

The younger said "it was before my time"

The more senior said "er, um, it happened after I'd relinquished daily control"

Anny onne offennded by this ennough to be nnumb ?

I've held an independant enquiry into said error, with the two people responsible (oddly enough, a father and son team).

The younger said "it was before my time"

The more senior said "er, um, it happened after I'd relinquished daily control"

But what did their flame-haired apparatchik* have to say?

* How apt: a chick who keeps parroting the same line.

PS: Typical! You start a spelling thread, and then post a message containing the words "independant enquiry". :rolleyes:

Have a field day with this one

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

I demand to be informed on what action will be taken, in regards to this unspeakably depraved use of the English language! :D

I demand to be informed on what action will be taken, in regards to this unspeakably depraved use of the English language! :D

be informed of, not on

with regard to, not in regards of

:wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom