Stopped for my Number plate after 10yrs...oh well :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You shouldn't fail an MOT ...

I have the same plates , with a BS number but no postcode , and have never failed one .

PS,

Theres a plate for sale currently F11 KOF, I did think who would buy that but it may actually prove quite funny..

Doubt you will fail an MOT.

First thing I take off a car is the dealer sticker, too! Also the huge vinyl tax disc holder with the dealer's name on :)

New plates on, legal font no border / badges. BS code.

Only think I think its missing is the postcode?? see they stop me now..

IMAGE_028.jpg

After you have posted it on here then you will probably be stopped for no post code....
the font looks better than the non legal one
but slx 280 would look better still

PS,

Theres a plate for sale currently F11 KOF, I did think who would buy that but it may actually prove quite funny..

Wait until they stop you for no post code then buy this plate.

Yep SLX 280 so nearly went on but I've given this my brother for now he's putting it on his wifes car.

I'm nice me :)

Your plate looks fine now! I'm glad to see you have a proper surround to finish it off correctly;)
I have this correctly spaced one on my car, but I had another made up to see if increased spacing would make the number look less:eek: like a word!
Having read of your troubles I think it will remain in the garage cupboard!:eek:

Last edited:
Hello

It was no trouble really and the police man was fine about it but I know he will see me again so no point not doing as he said and putting legal font / size on.

Whats the AKM on your S class

have you notified your insurer that the car is non standard? :D

My car is insured as a ML350 Inspiration.

I have informed them of the Side steps, parking sensors, rear AMG exhaust.

The fact the '0' fell off the 350 bit was down to the rain / be cleaning it too much.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom