Stormy Weather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

abecketts

MB Enthusiast
Car
E280cdi, Disco2, Alfa 166 3.0 and tractors
Hope folks are not being too inconvenienced by the slight zephyr, I arrived home to find the front door wide open, Mrs A had taken 2 of our tribe swimming leaving middle child oblivious to the roaring gale coming in the front door and the dogs having vanished into the vineyard, I think playing on a playstation must dull their senses...

Wind currently gusting to Force 6, what will I have to clear up on the morrow I wonder?

Expecting 80/90mph winds at home tonight with big groundswell and spring tides.

Lucky I am 350 miles away really.

Hope my missus is OK at home though!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope folks are not being too inconvenienced by the slight zephyr, I arrived home to find the front door wide open, Mrs A had taken 2 of our tribe swimming leaving middle child oblivious to the roaring gale coming in the front door and the dogs having vanished into the vineyard, I think playing on a playstation must dull their senses...

Wind currently gusting to Force 6, what will I have to clear up on the morrow I wonder?

Sorry, I don't see the problem here. I just read "I've got a vineyard'" at which point all sympathy evaporates in a cloud of jealousy. :D

Fine in Sussex, been sitting in the hot tub for an hour.
Playing golf on the South Downs tomorrow which promises to be a bit of a challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom