Straight in at the deep end, First Merc AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Stormer

Car
C32 Estate / lotus elan se turbo
Hi, I'm Rob & live in the Leicester area, I wasn't really looking for a Merc, I just wanted a fast estate that was well equipped & a bit different,
I happened to stumble across the C32 which seemed to tick all the boxes, After much research on the model & aware of all the possible fault's I started trawling the for sale ad's, auction sites etc. & back in march me & mate travelled up to Yorkshire & bought this one from an older gentleman who had owned it for the last 6 years, mileage was 79 k, with full merc service history, all the old mot's, every bill for any work carried out or spares purchased inc a new set of toyo proxes he had jut fitted & even his original bill of purchase.
She came at the right price so I knew I had some money left in her to get some jobs done, change valeo radiator etc.
After using the car most days for work since march I'm happy to say Iv not experienced any of the horror stories id read about & I love it especially after beating my mates 53 plate m3 away from the lights!, needless to say he was gutted a big estate was quicker than the m3.
So, practical, quick, rides nice, & really subtle looks to boot, the ultimate sleeper ?, & for the money is it possible to go faster on 4 wheels ?
I'm in no doubt the love affair iv started with the baby AMG will be a frustrating one at times, but I'm also in no doubt it will be a long one!!!
Cheers to everyone, & best wishes Rob (new merc enthusiast ! )

Attachments

• IMG_1449.jpg
    IMG_1449.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 28
HELLO and welcome to the forum.

Welcome to MBClub. Great taste in cars...

...and names!

Good evening, Rob and welcome to the MBClub forums.
Very smart car!

Regards, lim

If you want an honest car, from an honest seller, look no further then gods own county :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom