Strange and Funny Laws in France

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr. B

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
15 Strange and Funny Laws in France;

1. Between the hours of 8AM and 8PM, 70% of music on the radio must be by French artists.

2. It is illegal to kiss on railways in France.

3. No pig may be addressed as Napoleon by its owner.

4. It is forbidden without a cemetery plot to die on the territory of the commune.

5. An ashtray is considered to be a deadly weapon.

6. In Antibes, it is illegal to take photos of police officers or police vehicles, even if they are just in the background.

7. It is illegal to shoot Englishmen as they cross the English Channel towards France - unless they are sailing in a 'boat of war'.

8. In France, it is legal to marry a dead person!

9. In France, if an athlete doesn't play for the national team he/she can be banned from playing for his/her club.

10. In France, it is against the law to sell dolls that do not have human faces.

11. Paris: It is illegal for women to wear trousers.

12. Paris: Any man carrying onions must be given right of way in the streets.

13. Paris: Criminals can apply for sanctuary in Notre Dame Cathedral and must be 'fed and watered' for up to six weeks.

14. Paris: Touching a woman's bottom is considered illegal on Paris's Metro underground system, but touching their breasts is still allowed

15. In a region of the Rhone, it is illegal for UFOs to fly over vineyards.
.................................................. ................................................

Looks like I will be spending my holiday this year on Paris's Metro underground.

Then it's a quick dash to Notre Dame Cathedral whilst carrying my onions.

Not wanting to leave out the Germans

10 Strange and Funny German Laws

1. Every office must have a view of the sky, however small.

2. A pillow is classified as a "passive weapon" and hitting someone with one can lead to charges of assault.

3. It is illegal to wear a mask while on strike.

4. It is illegal for ones car to run out of gas on the Autobahn.

5. It is against the law to mention the date 1966 in any football ground.

6. It is illegal to tune pianos at midnight.

7. It is against the law to deny a chimney sweep access to your home if he demands it.

8. It is illegal to have the ashes of your loved one stored in an urn at home after cremation.

9. In Munich: During Octoberfest no person is ever legally drunk – no matter how much alcohol they have consumed.

10. In Munich: By law a pub can never be overcrowded – there is always room for one more drinker at each table – no matter how squashed people are.
.................................................. ..............

Munich it is then.

Saving the best for last.......The Yanks !!!

It's too large to paste but well worth the read.

A couple of examples;

1. If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.

2. You may not fart in a public place after 6 PM.

3. No one may carry an ice cream cone in their back pocket if it is Sunday.

Strange and Funny United States Laws | Best Hoaxes and Pranks

Not wanting to leave out the Germans

5. It is against the law to mention the date 1966 in any football ground.

That law should also apply in Engerland. :wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom