Stratford Upon Avon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ash59fifty-uk

MB Enthusiast
Car
C204 C63, VW Transporter
Nice day out today over here, ended nicely seeing a lovely example of a white C63 facelift in the car park, this anybody's on here?

I'd take a picture of it but have been staring at it long enough, people might ask questions! Missus is starting to get jealous of the attention it's getting

No, but I gave the clk a damn good clean, put the roof down and took Mrs Ted to Henley in Arden for an ice cream.
Car looked stunning if I say so myself.

Should have gone to W124 day at The Holiday Inn. 6 x 500 coupe's in a line for starters.

Mike Walker said:
Should have gone to W124 day at The Holiday Inn. 6 x 500 coupe's in a line for starters.

Ted said:
No, but I gave the clk a damn good clean, put the roof down and took Mrs Ted to Henley in Arden for an ice cream. Car looked stunning if I say so myself.

I'll check that Henley in Arden out, we're right foodies so that'll be on a future agenda. Missus is from Coventry so she chose where to go for the day as its local to her.

Didn't know there was a MB day on or I'd of tried my luck with us going there instead :doh: Nice day though. It was packed there never been before

6 x 500 coupe's ???

W124 500 coupes?

Yes unless I was looking at something else. Will check my camera! All LHD.

Interesting... wonder if its something to do with Niks or his friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom