Stratstone-Mercedes Benz of Leeds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

reflexboy

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 CDi Sport&SLK250CDi AMG Sport
I have a problem: I want my dad to view a car that MB Leeds have but I live in Surrey. I will ring them tomorrow but do you think it likely that they may transport the car my dad is interested in down to my local MB dealership? Also any comments about MB Leeds? Tia

They may if you leave a deposit but get it in writing they will refund the deposit in full if your dads not happy with the car.

I found them to be average, nothing special. I got a good deal from them on my C63 and had 1st service done by them. When I wasn't happy with the oil they had used, they didn't want to know. I also wanted them to fix squeaking electric door mirrors, they had a look and said nothing wrong. And then when I wanted to trade it in, they didn't want to know either, so I probably won't ever go back there again.

MB Bradford have been fantastic to deal with for my latest purchase.

My car was with Stratstone way down south, I live in Ayrshire, Paid a deposit on the understanding that if it did not suit or was not as described I could walk away with my initial deposit. Stratstone/MB Ayr could not have been more helpful. If you don't ask, you don't get.:)

When I was looking for a car my dealer drove the car that I was interested to my house which was nearly 70 miles away. They didnt even ask for a deposit and bought it over to me the same afternoon.

If MB Leeds want the sale then they will probably bring it to your local dealer.

Its just I wasn't sure if they were a franchise as opposed to being in the dealer network. Thanks for the replies chaps. I will make the call tomorrrow

:-(. I rang them and the car Dad was interested in is now sold. They were 'happy to talk about the logistics' of where we could have viewed the vehicle thought, so that's a plus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom