Stratstone Parts Bargains??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vilus

SUPPORTER
Car
BMW M340i
I've purchased a few random bargains recently from Stratstone Wakefield. I watch their auctions on Ebay and purchased brake discs and pads for my E55. After getting in touch via e-mail they offered me prices about 20% lower than my local dealer in Canterbury (owned by Mercedes UK!).

Just had a browse and holy c*%!$. Drivebelts and tensioner for the 55K engine £250.00! I hope mine does not want changing anytime soon.
There are a few listing that may interest you guys like ML63 front pads for £100 and W210 e55/clk/ c43 disks for £149.

Worth a look.

stratmerc2011 | eBay

I bought a pair of front disks for the C43 yesterday from them @£149 the pair :)

Yip. I got a set of bushes, front disks, pads and sensors for the ce today as well. Very impressed by the chap who was in email contact with me. Happy days.

Those AMG discs are an absolute bargain - well under half price delivered. If mine were even slightly close to needing replacement, I would buy those immediately :thumb:

Those AMG discs are an absolute bargain - well under half price delivered. If mine were even slightly close to needing replacement, I would buy those immediately :thumb:

I just bought a pair :bannana:, though mine don,t need replacing, but at that price even if their sat in the garage for 2-3 years I,m quids in, and if I ever sell the car (though I doubt it very much) I should easily get my money back by on them if i don,t use them, just wish they had a set of pads for equally cheap price.

I just bought a pair :bannana:, though mine don,t need replacing, but at that price even if their sat in the garage for 2-3 years I,m quids in, and if I ever sell the car (though I doubt it very much) I should easily get my money back by on them if i don,t use them, just wish they had a set of pads for equally cheap price.

E-mail them and ask for a price. The quotes they gave me for the items I needed were not listed on E-bay, and were much less than my local stealer.

I nearly bought that set on ebay myself. They quoted me £350 including p+p for front and rear disks, pad, and sensors. I then rang my local dealer (Plymouth) and they priced the full set at £321. I was under the impression that c43 brakes were very expensive but front disks at around £56 each plus vat is cracking value.

hell danax,you sure thats correct price for the front discs as most guys on here have been quoting around £200 per disc have mercedes decided to reduce price i wonder,i will call merc plymouth tommorow.

cheers simon

hell danax,you sure thats correct price for the front discs as most guys on here have been quoting around £200 per disc have mercedes decided to reduce price i wonder,i will call merc plymouth tommorow.

cheers simon

Hi Simon,
I was surprised too had the guy confirm and re check for me. He said Mercedes have recently reduced there prices on certain items. Happy days I say the thought of replacing all disks/pads is not so bad. He also priced some service parts and gaskets etc and said they would discount further for a large order.
Cheers- Dan

Mercedes uk have reduced there prices, if the dealers are after top money there ripping you off, I was made aware of the reduced prices on the disks by Birmingham central, I ordered mine through Mercedes Solihull at trade for £117 inc vat trade.

Both dealers are non franchise.

c43 brake discs front bargin!!

hi guys,yes its right just recieved my pair £120.00 inc vat genuine mercedes from mercedes main dealer,get in there before mercedes change there minds,part numbers are 2104211812 and 1912 what a deal.

simon

hi guys,yes its right just recieved my pair £120.00 inc vat genuine mercedes from mercedes main dealer,get in there before mercedes change there minds,part numbers are 2104211812 and 1912 what a deal.

simon

Simon, Did you get them from MB Plymouth in the end?
Cheers
Dan

hi dan,got them via exeter as they deliver to us everyday,but thanks for the heads up,you ever near totnes give us a visit we love amg's.

cheers simon

hi dan,got them via exeter as they deliver to us everyday,but thanks for the heads up,you ever near totnes give us a visit we love amg's.

cheers simon

No probs, I will be getting some on order. Where are you at in Totnes?

dan were on totnes ind estate,cant miss us right at the front of the estate your see my c43 parked on the forcourt as its my daily.

cheers simon

dan were on totnes ind estate,cant miss us right at the front of the estate your see my c43 parked on the forcourt as its my daily.

cheers simon

OK mate I will pop in next time I'm passing:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom