Struck down with the devestating type-1 strain of man-flu

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gucci

MB Enthusiast
Car
Jaguar XF 3.0 Ultimate Black
Have asked my friends and relatives to pay their last respects - I HAVE MAN-FLU. Albas oil, Sudafed and a blanket have been issued, but the terrible suffering goes on. What a great way to build up to christmas :(

My sympathy goes out to you. I have heard that it is worse than child birth. Speedy recovery dude.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Get a grip - what you're really struck down with is being a man :rolleyes: :devil: :D :D :D

Get a grip - what you're really struck down with is being a man :rolleyes: :devil: :D :D :D

Ooooh, how very dare you!! The poor man is going through a near fatal experience and all you do is insult his gender. Let's hope he pulls through and gets to see Boxing day.

I've ended up catching my wifes Girly flu and mine broken out into full on man flu.

Went to Boots put my Barclaycard on the counter and empted their stock of anything which has a flu based cure....

sniff sniff, now where's my bell I need a drink :)

Typical female response :rolleyes: . Just because a woman's brain is smaller and can't calculate the pain we suffer isn't an excuse for comments like that :eek: .

;) :D

Typical female response :rolleyes: . Just because a woman's brain is smaller and can't calculate the pain we suffer isn't an excuse for comments like that :eek: .

;) :D

:D :D :D

Nah - we just deal with it and get on with our lives :D

You have my sympathy.

A "Doctor" writes:-
MAN FLU athough unpleasant is rarely fatal. :( However do watch out for certain other symptoms. If you start honking like a goose, sitting on telephone wires with with your mates and talking wistfully about a trip to the Artic circle in the spring you may be developing the H5N1 virus which is life threatening! :eek: The surgery is closed for the festive season.:rolleyes:

You're right Pammy, it's a cross we have to bear. Men's ailments are stronger and more potent than the weaker female version.

Ding-a-ling.... cup of tea in my special mug please (sniff)

Boys boys boys! ;) :rolleyes: Now then, all you need to do is wrap up warm, go the supermarket and do the weekly shopping,:D :D unpack it, prepare dinner whilst ironing at the same time, then vacuum the house, clean the bathroom, wash the car and eventually when you sit down at 10pm for a quick glass of red you'll feel better! Honest! :p :p That's how us girls deal with flu - just ride on through it! :devil:

Oh, get well soon (Am halfway through my box of sudafed which I bought yesterday on the way to the Xmas bash in Harrogate!) :rock: Feel hugely better today, must be Pammy's sloe gin (thanks Pammy!! :bannana: )

Feel hugely better today, must be Pammy's sloe gin (thanks Pammy!! :bannana: )

It was a worthy cause :devil: :devil: :devil: Oh and guess what I found at the back of a cupboard today - another jar I'd forgotten about - yay!!! Still needs decanting from the Sloes :D

I'd send send you some in the post Gucci - but nature will have taken its course by the time it got there :devil: :D :D

Boys boys boys! ;) :rolleyes: Now then, all you need to do is wrap up warm, go the supermarket and do the weekly shopping,:D :D unpack it, prepare dinner whilst ironing at the same time, then vacuum the house, clean the bathroom, wash the car and eventually when you sit down at 10pm for a quick glass of red you'll feel better! Honest! :p :p That's how us girls deal with flu - just ride on through it! :devil:

Oh, get well soon (Am halfway through my box of sudafed which I bought yesterday on the way to the Xmas bash in Harrogate!) :rock: Feel hugely better today, must be Pammy's sloe gin (thanks Pammy!! :bannana: )

No time to do that - we have forums to read and eBay to trawl - failing that take our cars apart to see how we could have done it better ourselves ;) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom