Stuart Hall cops a plea

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Satch

MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 E320Cdi Avantgarde Estate & Toyota Land Cruiser
Admits 14 counts of indecent assault against children.

I sense an Ernest Saunders event coming on.....

Admits 14 counts of indecent assault against children.

I sense an Ernest Saunders event coming on.....

I thought he said these were "pernicious" accusations. Now he says he wishes "though his lawyer" to apologise to his victims. Some of whom were the daughters of friends.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I wouldn't be allowed to say what I think on here.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I wouldn't be allowed to say what I think on here.

Tell Lord Leverson instead. After all his lawyers did.

"Stuart Hall is innocent of these charges. He is unable to comment further at this stage. It is a matter of concern that in the week following publication of the Leveson Report there appears to have been systematic, measured leaks to the media which have given a misleading impression of what this case is about.”

Or anybody on this list:

Early day motion 307 - STUART HALL'S FORTIETH YEAR OF BROADCASTING - UK Parliament

I wonder what Ken Barlow was up to as well?

Giving strange and perhaps not entirely well judged interviews:

“To some people, that sounds perhaps like you’re saying victims bring things on themselves. Is that what you’re saying?”

Roache: “Not quite, but then, yes I am, because everything that happens to us has been a result of what we have been in previous lives.”

Ah so that is OK then.

Said that his nickname on set was CockRoache. Wonder why.....

the question to be asked is - Is that all the victims? or merely those that have come forward - i wonder how many more "personalities" will eventually come to light - i feel so so sorry for all the victims - there must be loads of "sick" people out there who have so far got away with it

bearing in mind the savile saga, when the bbc says it is shocked by these revelations concerning another high profile presenter - its time to get worried

i would imagine there are plenty of "lumps" under the carpet and wallpaper covering loads of "cracks" that the bbc is "totally unaware of" - give me a break - there are more ostriches with "heads in the sand" in the bbc and other media turning a blind eye to the activities of many a "luvvy" - am i surprised that a journalistic investigation into these antics has not been started by the broadcast media - not at all - perhaps there are far too many "big whigs" involved

Last edited:
the question to be asked is - Is that all the victims? or merely those that have come forward - i wonder how many more "personalities" will eventually come to light - i feel so so sorry for all the victims - there must be loads of "sick" people out there who have so far got away with it

Hall was facing 18 charges. A court order was lifted today so that the pleas could be reported today. It was to avoid prejudicing a possible future trial on a count of rape as well as three separate counts of indecent assault which Hall has previously denied.

It now seems likely that the rape accusation will lie on file. The three other charges were merged into the existing charges which he has now pleaded guilty too.

Sadly, as in the Jimmy Savile case some of these victims did speak out but were not heard.

Hall was facing 18 charges. A court order was lifted today so that the pleas could be reported today. It was to avoid prejudicing a possible future trial on a count of rape as well as three separate counts of indecent assault which Hall has previously denied.

It now seems likely that the rape accusation will lie on file. The three other charges were merged into the existing charges which he has now pleaded guilty too.

Sadly, as in the Jimmy Savile case some of these victims did speak out but were not heard.

From what I have read there is plenty more under the carpet, concerning royalty, politicians etc. A lot of it well known at the time but not reported as it may stir up a hornets nest.
I am only quoting a newspaper source but Edward Heath was advised by the Metropolitan police to try and avoid hanging around public toilets.
This man was the leader of our country. Why was it not emblazened across the newspaper headlines. They must have been aware of it.
The newspapers who are now castigating the BBc where also implicit in the cover up.
Are they just waiting until we just get fed up with the whole affair and then the big names can then breath a sigh of relief.

So if the Jimmy Savile affair has any positives? One of them certainly is the wake up call that it has given to the police and others in authority.

We are at the very tip of the iceberg with investigations to children's homes in Wales now starting, it is certain that more will come out and hopefully more succesfull prosecutions will follow.

From what I have read there is plenty more under the carpet, concerning royalty, politicians etc. A lot of it well known at the time but not reported as it may stir up a hornets nest.
I am only quoting a newspaper source but Edward Heath was advised by the Metropolitan police to try and avoid hanging around public toilets.
This man was the leader of our country. Why was it not emblazened across the newspaper headlines. They must have been aware of it.
The newspapers who are now castigating the BBc where also implicit in the cover up.
Are they just waiting until we just get fed up with the whole affair and then the big names can then breath a sigh of relief.

Or possibly it is only malicious rumour with no foundation. What relevance is there in the the sexuality of a prime minister? Homosexuality was legal when he was PM.

Or possibly it is only malicious rumour with no foundation. What relevance is there in the the sexuality of a prime minister? Homosexuality was legal when he was PM.

Was cottaging legal though
:crazy:

So you think that a PM hanging around public toilets is OK as long as it was legal.
If i placed on this forum some of the the things that I have heard regarding Heath and some members of our ruling elite you would not believe it. But of course the charges against Saville were not believed until it came out and bit people on the nose.
Why do you think he had free access to the halls of power and stated publicly that nobody could touch him.
Maybe it is because it had to wait until he was dead and could not sqeal like a pig. There was a lot of people new what he was doing.

the real problem in all this is our so called "JUSTICE SYSTEM". It appears in its present state to be more like a game show called Pot Luck. To have a chance of getting justice you need to be a multi millionaire or flat broke without any means of support. For your average normal taxpayer justice simply does not exist.

I once walked in on a "couple" in a loo in Nottingham.

I was bursting for a slash so just carried on...

So you think that a PM hanging around public toilets is OK as long as it was legal.
If i placed on this forum some of the the things that I have heard regarding Heath and some members of our ruling elite you would not believe it. But of course the charges against Saville were not believed until it came out and bit people on the nose.
Why do you think he had free access to the halls of power and stated publicly that nobody could touch him.
Maybe it is because it had to wait until he was dead and could not sqeal like a pig. There was a lot of people new what he was doing.

Actually I don't worry about anyone's sex life, as long as it is legal and doesn't disturb me.

You are right, though, I probably wouldn't believe what you have heard, at least without some corroboration.

However, how Savile (not Saville), or indeed Hall or Smith, got away with their activities for so long is disturbing. I really can't see, though, what this has got to do with a possibly repressed homosexual prime minister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom