Stunning W219 CLS 350 Tanzanite Blue / Cashmere Vented Nappa 2006

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MWCLS

MB Enthusiast
Car
S320 CDI Perlite Gray Metallic 2005
With regret I need to sell my car, I have owned her just over 4 years. I purchased the car 12/8/12 from a elderly gentlemen based in Stow on the wold, he had a garage the size of my house! He purchased it and specced it from MB Oxford.i spent 6 months looking for this colour combo and spec. It was intended to be a keeper as I have in the last year spent over £5,000.00 on bodywork, maintenance and Michelin PS3S. I have always garaged the car and never driven it in the rain!

My Wife is expecting our 3rd child, 2 under 2 already so the CLS is highly unlikely to see the light of day. I've done around 200 Miles since March in her so not really getting the benefits of a luxury car.

I've listed the car on Auto Trader, we are also in the middle of moving so the ad was something I put up at 1am so probably not the best description. Seeing this car will sell it. Pictures don't do the car justice.

Any queries regarding service history intervals, what's been done anything please ask. I found the Auto Trader not to user friendly particularly using a android phone so lack of info in ad..

More pictures *current pictures taken with my phone* can be sent via email. Genuine enquires and comments only please.

Summing it up its one of the best cars I have ever owned it's never let me down and I look after it better than myself! The new owner will have total peace of mind it's mechanically and bodywise as near to perfect as you'll get and I have serious OCD with my cars.

* Any inspection welcome, I can guarantee you won't find a fault.*

It will be replaced with another MB something with more space and dare I say it something I won't mind the kids climbing all over!

Mercedes-Benz CLS 3.5 CLS350 7G-Tronic 4dr

Thanks

Michael

Just to add my number and email. Autotrader protected number I couldn't remove.

07912 284996

[email protected]

I'm awake most of the time probably changing nappies or shifting boxes and working.

One last thing, last service was a big one (400 miles ago)

Spark plugs, Brake Fluid, air filters and ATF. Next service due in 12,117 Miles is a basic service ( oil and filter ).

One last thing, last service was a big one (400 miles ago)

Spark plugs, Brake Fluid, air filters and ATF. Next service due in 12,117 Miles is a basic service ( oil and filter ).

New MB brake pads front and rear and sensors as a advisory so had those changed also.

Added a few more pics to the AT ad.

Bump. You won't find another with this colour/combo spec and maintenence record like this. Car is garaged mileage will not increase. Just waiting for a caring home. This car has been mercedes enthusiast maintained and looked after only run on Shell V Power. Had the common Conductor plate replaced last year £800.00. Nothing do to but drive it.

£7,950.00 you won't find.a nicer CLS in this price range.

SOLD to the first viewer asking price. He got a great car. Now the search statrts for a replacement something more toddler friendly.of course MB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom