Stupid chavs ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
Tee Hee ! Got his come-uppance ..... :rolleyes:

chavs.gif

Hear that bone crack! :D

Some great comments on YouTube ;)

' Just thank your lucky stars that I wasn't around or it was my wall / property or id have got a sponge a car battery and some jumper cables and fried your nads to prevent another generation of dole dossing parasites entering the world. '

:D

This one.

I actually cannot stop watching this video, I get an immense amount of grim satisfaction from it. I wonder if he could walk after that? Looks like his ankle/shin area got crushed.

The wall kicking chav after it drops on him ...... ' Help me , help me ' :D

I know it's wrong to laugh at others being hurt , but it's so hard not to ...

We need a "Rolling on the floor with laughter" emoticon!

Indeed, I agree with Howard.....it is cruel to laugh at other's misfortune, but.... PMSL! :D
I don't know where to get the most satisfaction - from the fact that he's so thick to do it in the first place (it must be kind of obvious how the garage is constructed), or from the resulting pay back the wall dished out ;)

Darren

Bawhahahahahahahahah!

That's gonna hurt in the morning!

If only he were headbutting the wall....

(Would then have been an even stronger contender for the Darwin awards:D .)

I know it's wrong to laugh at others being hurt , but it's so hard not to ...

It's through his own stupidity and whilst vandalising someone's garage. Sympathy have I none!

I'm with Carrotchomper on this one. Laughing with people's misery is not on, but this twit got what he deserves fairly and squarely :devil: :D.

thats had me "projecting" my toast and coffee over the desk! Superb! the only way to help him would be to push the rest of the wall on him.

Any chance of him getting identified and prosecuted for the damage?

That is by far the funniest thing I have seen in a long long time, thank you so much :D

real funny, must have had to amputate the leg ag the tendons and all the bone is crushed beyound reconstruction, and how are they going to lift the slab they weigh so much it took 3 guys to lift one when they were fitting my fence! but how stupid, now he will live to regret his matcho actions!

thats had me "projecting" my toast and coffee over the desk! Superb! the only way to help him would be to push the rest of the wall on him.

Any chance of him getting identified and prosecuted for the damage?

Yeah, easy. He's the one with a limp! :D

scary
really scary
I have son age of 7
I don't even want to think he may attempt such a silly actions in future.
I can see these teenagers from my neighbourhood everyday on my way back from work and they just seem not to know what to do
sad really.
I know we can't support such a vandalism but remember what were YOU doing years ago?
that's realy sad and scary.

What about the fellas garage, its still damaged. Will the wee cripple pay for the damage to this persons property?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom