Stuttgart Virgin reporting for duty :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flying banana

Car
‘18 AMG GTS Premium - Selenite Grey, '99 Lotus Elise S1 111s - Mustard Pearl
Hi all - picking up my first Mercedes on Saturday - it's an '09 211 E320 CDI Sport Estate in silver. Drives like it just came off the production line despite its miles and age. Can't wait if I'm honest.

I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and found this forum invaluable for pointers already, I'm absolutely convinced that'll continue for the foreseeable future :thumb:

I'm well used to car related internet self-help groups - I have been, and still am the proud owner of a 1999 S1 Lotus Elise 111s in yellow - hence the username. Anyone with experience of running a Lotus will know this kind of forum is completely essential to retaining your sanity and the tattered remnants of your bank balance.

I'm thinking of renaming the Elise to "Sid", and the E to "Eddie" (those of you of a certain age will get what that's all about :D).

I already have plans to retrofit an NGT2.5 to the car, and get an extra set of wheels for winter tyres, and maybe rear seat heaters, but there's no rush for the minute.

Anyway, look out for me asking totally stupid questions that will have been asked a million times before over the next few weeks, hopefully in time I'll be able to contribute something rather than just being a sponge.

Cheers all

Tony

Hi & welcome! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom