Stuttgart

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Black Scorpion

Car
AMG C63
Here right now and it is the place for AMG’s.

Went to the Mercedes museum yesterday and it was a great experience seeing the various vehicles that have been made over the decades.

There were also some stunning cars for sale.

While waiting for the bus to take us back to the train station there was one very quick E class AMG went past sounding like a DTM race car. By god it was ‘Foo king’ fast!

Black Scorpion

Here right now and it is the place for AMG’s.

Went to the Mercedes museum yesterday and it was a great experience seeing the various vehicles that have been made over the decades.

There were also some stunning cars for sale.

While waiting for the bus to take us back to the train station there was one very quick E class AMG went past sounding like a DTM race car. By god it was ‘Foo king’ fast!

Black Scorpion
Are you visiting AMG whilst you’re there? They take great care of you.

+1 for above, it’s about an hour drive from Stuttgart

I have fond memories of Sindelfingen Kundencenter when collecting a new car from the factory a few years back (or, rather, decades...), it's about 20 minutes from Stuttgart.

Where is AMG?

I’d love to go there. Might do a few days next year[emoji592][emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly not going to AMG this time.
But there are some very nice AMG’s in and around Stuttgart.
Saw two having an exhaust sound off through the built up area today.
They were both stunning, one E and one C. The E had the best sound but boy could that C shake the windows.
There was someone in a BMW which looked ok but sounded like it had a ‘fart can’ exhaust compared to the AMG’s.
The G wagons are everywhere with some very nice examples with subtle mods.
Well back to UK tomorrow so one last day of being in automotive heaven.

How does it work? Do you have to contact AMG to have a factory tour? Are there packages that they offer for this??

Send an email to [email protected] and include your VIN number.

You can take guests, you have a three course lunch, tour of the factory and customisation workshop, maybe even meet the person who built your engine if they’re available. All at no cost for owners. Great day out.

Ah fab!!! Cheers Bobby[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom