Stwats £250 Bargain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Thmsshaun

MB Enthusiast
Car
2009 C300 4Matic, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2015 Triumph Tiger800 XCX
Not been on the site for a while but seeing this car and the response from fellow MB members makes me realise what a friendly place this can be. :bannana:

Stwat I have to congratulate you on such a purchase and I can not believe that someone would let a car like that go for £250. A credit to you for purcahsing and looking at the work you have done so far it will be a credit in years to come.

Look after it :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Thank you so very much mate:cool:

I really do appreciate all the positive feedback i have got:cool: It really does spur me on to get this car as mint as possible.

I realise that the car is never going to be a 'collectible classic' as such and i will never get back the cash i have and will spend on it but to just keep and get the car as mint as i can means more than monetary value to me:cool:

It is a piece of Mercedes history from when the cars were massively over engineered and for that reason alone it deserves to be restored for future generations to appreciate:D

Stu

Saw the latest pics in the gallery and with the front wings sorted it looks great.
I like the 190 anyway and yours is a nice classy colour.

stylish, understated and cost effective motoring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom