Suede and diamond studded CL anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wonder why people do things like that.

It must of cost a fair amount of money too I would imagine.
But as the saying goes, money doesn't buy you good taste.

I dont understand why it is taking so long for it to sell as it is a stunning , tasteful piece of automotive art that would proudly grace anyones driveway :rolleyes:

Kenny

That's been posted before hasn't it? - As above, it suggests that they're struggling to find a buyer with sufficient *cough* taste.

As a colour combo I quite like it (and this is coming from one who doesn't like the CL rear..) especially the white 'flash' along the top of the rear quarters. Obviously not in black suede but if it were obsidian black with the white, yes I like it..
The interior needs brightening up though, perhaps a nice porcelain white leather?

As a colour combo I quite like it (and this is coming from one who doesn't like the CL rear..) especially the white 'flash' along the top of the rear quarters.

Check your monitor settings Peter, that white flash is Gold, as are the badges. :D

It's also badged as a 63 though the advert states that it's a 5.5. It "should" have the M156 (6.2) in it, though anything can happen around that area. I'm not well up enough on the CL to be sure, but I'm not 100% convinced that it is actually an AMG?

Isn't that car inside out?:dk:
I admit that I have built one with a similar scheme on the headliner.....but on the inside!
I my own defence, it was a show car:eek:

Attachments

• Rear seats.jpg
    Rear seats.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 21
Check your monitor settings Peter, that white flash is Gold, as are the badges. :D

It's also badged as a 63 though the advert states that it's a 5.5. It "should" have the M156 (6.2) in it, though anything can happen around that area. I'm not well up enough on the CL to be sure, but I'm not 100% convinced that it is actually an AMG?

:doh:

Yup, laptop does show it as gold... Still like the design but would need to be white over obsidian :eek:

It's a lovely car, the bodywork is horrible tho

Tear that wrap off, and it'd be 100%

Ooooo, that's nasty.

Made nastier by the suede pile running in dithering directions on adjacent panels

I like it in a wierd way, but I'd not like to be seen driving it . Maybe it's the dark matt finish, the streak towards the boot. I'd imagine you'd save a ton on detailing gear, but you'd get a very different sort of vandalism with chavs prising off the "diamonds" and the anti-fur brigade / militant vegans peeling off the suede. It looks like a shoe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* 2017 W222 S350d SWB AMG Line Premium Plus
* Ashford, Kent & Mons, Belgium
Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom