Suggestions for the fussy half

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've had 2 Honda Jazz before, excellent car, very roomy, easy to drive, totally reliable, whenever a friend asked me what car to get for run about, I always always recommend Honda Jazz!! You just can't beat it in terms of overall interior packaging!! Although servicing cost IMO is a ripp off!

If only Honda does a hot version of Honda Jazz, (4wd, 200bhp etc etc) I wouldn't even give Merc a second glance :D

However, if you want all round value for money, Toyota is hard to beat! :thumb:

Last edited:
My pal got his missus a brand new Ford Ka for £99 a month and it's a nice little thing; good and fuel, looks up-to-date and is fun to drive.

My pal got his missus a brand new Ford Ka for £99 a month and it's a nice little thing; good and fuel, looks up-to-date and is fun to drive.
It's Fiat 500 underneath- same floor pan/suspension / same engines -- built in same Tychy factory in Poland. In fact later Fiat 500's benefited from Fords KA suspension tweaks- stiffer anti roll bar and softer springs. Its reckoned the Polish Fiats are better screwed together than the Italian ones!

Depends on what you want to spend of course but how about the new merc b class.
The diesels have very low CO2 figures. Ive also noticed there is a good selection of used examples around as well with several toys

I think we have a winner,

She looked at the 500 again today, 13 plate, for just over £100 a month with all the toys she has requested.

What about the DS4 if she likes the 3, we looked at one yesterday for my mrs and she would have bought it for the massage seats alone, very well specked and some good discounts.

What about the DS4 if she likes the 3, we looked at one yesterday for my mrs and she would have bought it for the massage seats alone, very well specked and some good discounts.

Going to look at a ds3 too, I think the 4 will be too big. but I will have a look.

My wife is after a ds3 next, seems to be a popular choice with the ladies!

DS3 is a good bet, it then gives you an excuse to drive one sometimes yourself, I think they look really good:ban:.

Oli said:
DS3 is a good bet, it then gives you an excuse to drive one sometimes yourself, I think they look really good:ban:.

I had one as I hire car for the weekend back in December. If I were in the market for a little car it would be very high on the list. The one I had was a metallic grey sport model with the alloys, rear tints etc and was surprisingly nippy. I did a 500 mile motorway round trip without issue, even my temperamental back was happy.

For a little car it had quite a lot of kit as well, cruise, Bluetooth which seamlessly streamed music from my iPhone, air-con etc.

A french car though? Im not sure I could bring myself to purchase such a thing.

I had one as I hire car for the weekend back in December. If I were in the market for a little car it would be very high on the list. The one I had was a metallic grey sport model with the alloys, rear tints etc and was surprisingly nippy. I did a 500 mile motorway round trip without issue, even my temperamental back was happy.

For a little car it had quite a lot of kit as well, cruise, Bluetooth which seamlessly streamed music from my iPhone, air-con etc.

I've not actually driven one but think they look really good, I would probably go for the HDI as well, I think there's a 110 BHP model which would be nippy in something the DS3s size and have good economy.

The CITROEN direct injection 1.6 petrol turbo THP155 "prince " engine is the one jointly developed with Peugeot/BMW and derivatives are found in the hotter MINIS and BMW One series. :dk:

308_048_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom