Sultan of Brunei's Bentleys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wow , there are some crimes against automobiles there !

A visit to the car repairers /restorers near Chelmsford , whose name I cannot recall, would be interesting. Old Bentleys / Mercedes Grossers / Aston Martins/Buggatti's all there to see.

A visit to the car repairers /restorers near Chelmsford , whose name I cannot recall, would be interesting. Old Bentleys / Mercedes Grossers / Aston Martins/Buggatti's all there to see.
pls remember name n post code love to drive to have a look plssss:bannana:

I know he has a W140 Estate.

I have always found this guy fascinating. Quite clearly a massive car nut which I applaud. What I find a shame though is some of these cars are so rare, and they will never be seen by the public. They are locked away - and never driven. This means that a vast majority of them will not be working (I'm assuming), and just left there to effectively rot. Check this list out:

HOT! - List: Sultan of Brunei's complete car collection | GermanCarForum

Such a shame that he won't open up his garages for members of the public to view as a museum. I would pay a reasonable entry fee to have a walk around.

I saw something once where it showed many are ruined due to sitting out in the heat, the interiors break up and the plastics literally melt, not to mention the paintwork is trashed too. Whether in aircraft hangers or out in the sun, most were now useless and worthless.

Some of those Bentleys are shockers...

There's a blue W140 V12 coupe at MB World Brooklands which belongs to him.

It's rather well equipped.

Here's an article about his car collection.

Don't forget about his brother, Jefri, a man so sophisticated that he named his superyacht "****".

The tenders were called Nipple 1 and Nipple 2...

Don't forget about his brother, Jefri, a man so sophisticated that he named his superyacht "****".

The tenders were called Nipple 1 and Nipple 2...

I am concerned about Googling to find out what the asterisks should be! Please help.

A little bit of sick just came into my mouth

No this W140 was done correctly.

I Love a Bentley

Especially with the rag top off

:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom