sum kittons II, RED ALERT! Forum calming measure.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

neilrr

MB Enthusiast
Car
Various.
How about this as a thread chill out move?

Whenever we get a thread that is getting contentious, scratchy and argumentative for the serenity this picture introduces into the thread & as a warning to protagonists to CTFD any member can post the

hir is sum kittons,
kittons r nic"
picture

as seen for the first time here - http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/ot-off-topic-forums/147854-sum-kittons.html (Thanks balge!)

21dnalw.jpg

A couple of kittons pix & posters would be aware the thread is warming up, 3 or 4 things are heating up, 5, 6 or 7 & it's coming to the boil, 7+ we're heading for meltdown. 10+ & it needs closing & maybe deleting.

Whadda ya think?

I shall now experiment with this idea on this thread - http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/ot-off-topic-forums/148062-just-take-minute.html

Last edited:
It might work, I was thinking more along the lines of this, signifying you're being an ars'ole...!??

Last edited:
How about this one instead Neil ? :D

Last edited:
I fear that might inflame the thread rather than cool it out.

Kittons still gets my vote. Though obviously not a scientific experiment it seems it might have had a calming influence on the one thread it was tried out on today.

When the trolls come out on another forum I use they post images of women in yoga pants:bannana: That seems to calm things down a bit. I don't know if that would work on here though. :dk:

What are yoga pants ?

If they intensify the ass experience , I'm sure someone will moan about how they degrade women.

What are yoga pants ?

If they intensify the ass experience , I'm sure someone will moan about how they degrade women.

They do intensify the ass experience, but it is a bit of a free for all on their at times.

"Yes, big brother neilrr, we will look at the kittens and we will do what they say. We will obey the kittens..."

"Yes, big brother neilrr, we will look at the kittens and we will do what they say. We will obey the kittens..."

Kittons - just that makes me want to hurl a worn piston at the poster of such purile dross.:devil:

It it too much to expect us to behave like adults? (except relating to kittons, of course).

It might work, I was thinking more along the lines of this, signifying you're being an ars'ole...!??

Problem is ars*holes are useful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom