sum kittons

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

balge

Car
Mercedes-Benz W124
hir is sum kittons
kittons r nice

Last edited:
just wait till I am on a proper PC.

I have more lovable kittons than that.

loser.

3098158619_08c04fc0bf.jpg

see?

I can see us getting banned for this thread..

Google searches will be bringing the wrong types in.

Kittens + Chocolate Bars=

Attachments

• imagesCAD1JKL9.jpg
    imagesCAD1JKL9.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 15
I hate cats. Well to be more specific; I hate the cats that regularly leave deposits on my lawn. It's costing me a fortune in sonic cat scarers and anti-cat sprays, but the blighters still come to visit. And when they're not crapping on my lawn they're trying to catch the fish in my pond. I hate cats!

How long before he is headline news for all the wrong reasons ? ?

:D

Indeed.
All cats get that moment now and again where they go crazy, like they are possessed.. You know, running like loonies round the house etc .. God knows what the lion version must be like.. It's then that he might meet his demise :crazy:

I can see why he does it though. I would love to get that close to them.

You need to get a cat Knight. Then the territorial barney happening on your lawn would probably move elsewhere.

That cat of yours VTD, very pretty.:thumb:

I hate cats. Well to be more specific; I hate the cats that regularly leave deposits on my lawn. It's costing me a fortune in sonic cat scarers and anti-cat sprays, but the blighters still come to visit. And when they're not crapping on my lawn they're trying to catch the fish in my pond. I hate cats!

Hahaha. Persistent little buggers aren't they :crazy:

Sorry, I only laugh because I do like the little fur-balls I'm afraid :eek:

Although my one has a habit of bringing me gifts, which does wear abit :rolleyes:

Items on the food chain offered to me so far:
Bats
Mice
Rats
Various birds, including crows
Squirrels

Yes, squirrels. For example, came home one day to find she had muscled a squirrel through the cat flap and it was bopping around my lounge :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom