summer evening meet ups.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonboyE63

Car
2012 E63 Wagon
Been on the forum for a couple of years now but have never really seen any meet up proposals for a chat & a blast etc.....
I so very rarly see another E63 in the flesh i'm beginning to think i own the only wagon in Dorset.... :oops:
I know it's been tricky over the last year what with lock-downs etc but last Sunday heading out early with my daughter to the under 17 driving club meet we saw several groups of performance cars out for a blast...
Anything planned in the Dorset/Wiltshire area..??

Been on the forum for a couple of years now but have never really seen any meet up proposals for a chat & a blast etc.....
I so very rarly see another E63 in the flesh i'm beginning to think i own the only wagon in Dorset.... :oops:
I know it's been tricky over the last year what with lock-downs etc but last Sunday heading out early with my daughter to the under 17 driving club meet we saw several groups of performance cars out for a blast...
Anything planned in the Dorset/Wiltshire area..??
Terrible timing! Last weekend we held our final South Coast E63 Owners Club meet of the season. They’ll restart in September. It was our best ever turnout too, with 17 estates, and 14 saloons.

Happy for you to join but you’ll need to provide two forms of ID confirming that you’re Dorsey resident. We had too many E63 estate owners coming along from other counties, so we’ve had to tighten the membership criteria.

Terrible timing! Last weekend we held our final South Coast E63 Owners Club meet of the season. They’ll restart in September. It was our best ever turnout too, with 17 estates, and 14 saloons.

Happy for you to join but you’ll need to provide two forms of ID confirming that you’re Dorsey resident. We had too many E63 estate owners coming along from other counties, so we’ve had to tighten the membership criteria.
typical... :D :D
There's always next season - as a matter of interest where abouts did this last meet take place..??

I know on Instagram you’ve got @teamamguk. Very popular club with 45k followers on Instagram. They have regular meets around the U.K. and do yearly pilgrimages to Germany for a visit to Afalteubach, the Nurburgring and various autobahns.

We also fix some meets on the AMG Private Lounge.

If it goes ahead this year, book in for the BOTG GTG at PCS in Horndean and following on to the George Inn afterwards.
A very well attended GTG that is a great day out.
The other forum are organising a MB meeting at Beaulieu in late August

typical... :D :D
There's always next season - as a matter of interest where abouts did this last meet take place..??

You have to read between the lines: organise one.

In another life (21 turbo's) I put together a meet up.

We met up in Ringwood, drove B roads north across Cranborne Chase via zig-zag to Shaftesbury, then on to Hayne Motor Museum in Sparkford (again mostly B roads) we then grabbed a coffee then headed to Dorchester via Sherborne followed by a blatt along the A31 back to Ringwood...

If this sounds like anyone's thing then let me know & I'll try to put something together that possibly ties up with a Haynes Motor Museum Sunday breakfast meet.

Not a summer evening, and not quite Dorset, however THIS MEET will be happening in a couple of weeks time.

I'll be coming down from the North West and several others will be arriving from various parts of the country. As there's not much else happening this year, it may be worth a look in?

@teamamguk are meeting up on the afternoon of Sunday 15th August at Mercedes-Benz in Reading.

Not a summer evening, and not quite Dorset, however THIS MEET will be happening in a couple of weeks time.

I'll be coming down from the North West and several others will be arriving from various parts of the country. As there's not much else happening this year, it may be worth a look in?
Typical..it's local & i'm away the last two weeks of August....taking the AMG & family north to County Durham....
Thanks for the heads up though.

Don't forget TRAX on the 3rd October...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom