Summer is a time for Grilling?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
don't worry the Diixe airhorns will finish the effect

You can have Dixie horns as long as you keep them in the box and dont fit chrome headlight rings....

...and get the black spray can put to the grille.....

Me thinks one man's grill is another man's barbecue, but if you like it then power to your pork pie. :devil: ;)

regards
Barbie John

Lol, made me chuckle there John. :D

he is quite funny for a misery !:) :) :)

Do you ever have that nagging feeling that something isn't right and not how you recall it ?

I couldn't work out till now why this pic made the grille look so "chromy".. give that the slats only have a leading chrome edge, and the rest is a silvery grey plastic colour.

The flare from the workshops lights have made the slats look virtually full chrome in the photo ( your eyes in real life compensate)

So... fret for me no more , comrades, and look out for a proper pic after July 4th.

Still think the rings round the lights will finish the job ...

Reconciled of Sheffield.

ps If I had some Dixie horns I'd play 'em !

8zi62r.jpg

Last edited:
Putting chrome rings on the headlights will make it look like it has glasses on .

Glasses.jpg

Howard the pic you use confirms my car has black rimmed specs on already !

How do you accurately aim at the peasants when they venture into the outside lane of the motorway without the bonnet star? Smashing them into dust with gay abandon as your wipers remove the blood and inferior car parts from your gaze. I bet you'll say now that you don't dress like Mr Toad, drive everywhere at 150mph and play Flight Of The Valkyries at full volume too?

I like it, but think the bonnet star looks better, is good to be different though.

Dave!

Still think the rings round the lights will finish the job ...
:devil: :devil: :devil: :D :D :D :D

Totally agree :D

Sorry about that (I blame the drugs)

Regards
John

I bet you'll say now that you don't dress like Mr Toad, drive everywhere at 150mph and play Flight Of The Valkyries at full volume too?

Just had my new suit and brown suede waistcoat delivered .... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom