Summer is over.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Colin_b

MB Enthusiast
Car
C250CDI (C320CDI & SLK350, Sold) & the Trusty Citigo
The great Cumbrian summer that never was is gone. Woke up this morning, and the leaves are falling. Autumn is here. Dark at 20:45.

I hate winter.

Scotland is the same, worst summer in many years, more rainfall than I can ever remember. :(:(:(

Russ

Life is too short not to try to enjoy every single day that you have left on this earth - including the autumn and winter days...!!:D

hang on some of us still have to get the harvest in, the weather can go south after October 20th.

Been a lovely day here (Apart from the random shower at lunch!).

Nice out here in Tuscany - high 30sC now, 41C yesterday. However july was pretty dull and grey. Summer seems to be late here this year.

And all of the above means Summer is not far off for those of us who live in the southern hemisphere...

Bring it on, I say! :thumb:

Sat outside in Grasmere with friends last night playing guitar till 23:30 lovely evening! Its certainly been wet lately but we've had some fantastic weather earlier in the year. I love Autumn in the Lakes when it comes. :D

Summer was over for me on the 1st August when scaffolding went up all round the building to decorate the exterior. Living in the basement, it is like nighttime all day long. Only another 3 weeks before I move out (I bet that will be the day the scaffolding comes down).

Nearly rushed off to close the windows which have not been closed since May, when I read this....then looked out of the said windows.....they remain open.

:thumb:

It was a tad cloudy yesterday mind.

Summer was over for me on the 1st August when scaffolding went up all round the building to decorate the exterior. Living in the basement, it is like nighttime all day long. Only another 3 weeks before I move out (I bet that will be the day the scaffolding comes down).

Two parking spaces gone...I imagine someone will be annoyed.

Summer,what summer

Still in the mid 30's here.

The island is slowly calming down, the greeks and Italians are starting to leave.

6 weeks to go and then a 26 week holiday. :thumb:

Not long until the "why is my Mercedes useless in snow" threads start then ;)

Not long until the "why is my Mercedes useless in snow" threads start then ;)

I'm prepared this year spare set of 17" alloys with Dunlop Winters raring to go, just waiting for the temperature to drop.:D Probably won't snow this year just to p*ss me off!:wallbash:

The nights may be drawing in but there is no way im swapping over to those winter wheels yet... im on a mission to squeeze out every last minute of summer!

We have had some nice days here in the midlands, cant complain this year.

Summer's not over until you put your central heating on. Mine's been off since early April, so read this and weep EON et al

I can't believe people are moaning about Summer being over in August. The weather is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom