• Sunday 22nd June

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Sunday 29th June

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Either Date

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be nice to fix a date when the regulars like sir ian and grav and pammy come on and stop watching THE X FACTOR :cool: :cool:

26th is fine by me - but we can't arrange around individuals or it will never get anywhere, although I truly appreciate the thought. You never know what's around the corner that forces someone to change their plans. Why not try for a poll for a few dates ?

I never watch the X factor ;) would rather stick needles in my eyes :D :D

Last edited:
26th is fine by me - but we can't arrange around inividuals or it will never get anywhere, although I truly appreciate the thought. You never know what's around the corner that forces someone to change their plans. Why not try for a poll for a few dates ?

I never watch the X factor ;) would rather stick needles in my eyes :D :D

i know, but its early days so we can still try and accomodate the regulars at least? :)

obviously once a few people have said they are ok with it then we can firm it up..

There are plenty of reasonable hotels around the area, catering for most budgets and requirements.

Put me down for the GTG, and for a Saturday evening beer or two with anyone who's staying over, although I'll be sleeping at home.

PJ

Like doofus I'll be sleeping at home - unless I get a better offer ;) - but I'm up for a drink or two the night before too.

I can't believe H's social life is booked more than 6 months in advance. And if that's not enough, it's not even a one-off date he can't make!! :D

I have no mates, and no holidays booked yet, and so I'm fairly flexible. Leaving it until the end of month will coincide with the school holiday period though, and so turn out might be limited.

X Factor? I have just had to sit down with SWMBO and live (if you could call it that) though it. Ok so any date in July would be ok with me. I will be there Jay.

I can't believe H's social life is booked more than 6 months in advance. And if that's not enough, it's not even a one-off date he can't make!! :D

You try working for the EA and getting a summer weekend off ;)

It'd be easier to find Bin Laden .....

Everyone loves you Malcolm !! :)

As it was my idea Jay.;) I suppose I aught to come and bring my old banger, or the CLS.:D

In the new year we will start a new thread and make it a Sticky to firm everything up.

I have no mates, and no holidays booked yet, and so I'm fairly flexible. Leaving it until the end of month will coincide with the school holiday period though, and so turn out might be limited.

I am in the same boat but I am not coming coz I don't like anyone here!!!!!!:D

That said, when was next years Pligrimmage booked for?

Maybe the following day from this perhaps? eh? could it be done? do you think?

Oh, I don't have a Merc! Damn. carry on, ignore me.

I am in the same boat but I am not coming coz I don't like anyone here!!!!!!:D

Oh, I don't have a Merc! Damn. carry on, ignore me.

Funny you should say that - "ignore me" - we will be in future given your first comment!! :p :D

Put we down as coming.

We have visitors over from New Zealand in July but I'm sure I'll be able to work around that minor obstacle.

We have visitors over from New Zealand in July but I'm sure I'll be able to work around that minor obstacle.

I bet your visitors are only coming to the UK to see sunny Nuneaton anyway!! :D

Guys, really sorry but my wife reminded me we have something rather important on the 25th so 26th will be a bit pushed...

as we dont want to go later into the holidays, hows the 29th June??

Yes Brian, hats off, was your idea so now you are incharge of the BBQ...

Jay - Pick a day that suits you, as you will NEVER satisfy everyone, especially in the summer holiday season.:crazy:

When you have decided start a new thread with details/times/location/etc and we can add our names to it. I will the make it a sticky as I said before.

BBQ ME???-do you want burnt offerings then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom