Summer nights....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Growy16

Car
ML55 W163; ML63 W164; C63 W204; E400 cabriolet; Navara Outlaw V6
image-1676819863.jpg Treated myself and the missus today. Added this little beauty to the family. From Listers Mercedes in Lincoln. Roll on summer.....

That's a stunner. Love the 19's. Wanted those on mine but I ordered from stock.

Let me know if you want my 18's. Happy to swap. Hehe.

Ant.

Cheers Ant!! Not even collected it yet! Drives lovely but the brakes aren't in the AMG class! Wanted a cabriolet for years, thought I would treat us. On a 64, only 9300 miles. Keyless entry, AMG trim.

Cheers Ant!! Not even collected it yet! Drives lovely but the brakes aren't in the AMG class! Wanted a cabriolet for years, thought I would treat us. On a 64, only 9300 miles. Keyless entry, AMG trim.

I must agree. We've got a 2 week old E220 and the brakes aren't a patch even compared to the little B Class we handed back. (A much heavier car I know)

Really happy for you. It's great getting a new motor. I hope for a dry summer for you to enjoy. :bannana:

Let us know when you get it. And post some pics for us all to see. I'll bet it's lovely. :thumb:

Ant. :D

image-3586206334.jpg

Thanks guys your generous comments are really appreciated. I have posted another dealer pic. Should collect in about a week. It's off for a polish and a couple of minor bits then we will collect it. Need the weather now!!

E400 too? Be better than my 220. But slower than the cars you're used too I think.

TBH it's pretty nippy, 333bhp, sports adaptable suspension etc. Brakes aren't too hot mind....! I considered an M6 cab but tbh high performance cabs are a bit of an extremely expensive oxymoron as it's more about having the roof down than ripping up the road?

it's more about having the roof down than ripping up the road?

It's pretty much this mindset that led us to arrive at ordering a 400 rather than anything bigger.

It's also surprisingly fast and the reality is on anything other than a private road/track/autobahn you couldn't go any quicker anyhow.

If you are inclined to want to liberate more power it will remap to circa 400hp without the need for any mechanical upgrades.

E400 is a lovely engine. Looks great mate!

sweet... got the 220 and that was nice...

Great colour combo too......we've had our E350 Cdi cab for 6 months now and love it. The air cap means there's no excuse not to have the roof down

Summer nights indeed - best time for a convertible.

Must admit to feeling a slight green twinge. :)

Looks lovely trying to pursued the misses to get one as I know I will miss the SL in the summer.

Congratulations

Looks lovely trying to pursued the misses to get one as I know I will miss the SL in the summer.

Congratulations

New E400 cabs currently available at £10K off list at circa £39K.

There are some good offers about at the moment.

Maybe there are new cars available on these vague, alleged discounting websites but not in reality. I asked. Thanks for all the friendly, generous comments people.

Maybe there are new cars available on these vague, alleged discounting websites but not in reality. I asked. Thanks for all the friendly, generous comments people.

I bought a lovely new SL through the very same vague, alleged discounting website at the advertised price, 25% off list, last year.

Very real, very available although I understand colour options are now a little limited as this is a run out model.

e400_zpsqd6wkx1e.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a lovely new SL through the very same vague, alleged discounting website at the advertised price, 25% off list, last year.

To be fair though these discounts are available just by going in and haggling.

The discount on a new M3 is currently sitting at 16-18% yet online it's more like 8-10%.

If online it's 25% then I would expect more off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom