Summer nights....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Red C220 said:
I bought a lovely new SL through the very same vague, alleged discounting website at the advertised price, 25% off list, last year. Very real, very available although I understand colour options are now a little limited as this is a run out model.

I saw the exact same advert. But Mercedes UK confirmed to me that there are only 4no E220d's available in this country. I asked my dealer the same question and got the same answer. I figured I could get manufacturer support on a new one which would work out at a better deal with 3 year's warranty etc but there aren't any. The other thing is that my dealer is twenty minutes from me and treats me exceptionally well which is why I have bought three cars in two years from them. I got an additional 18 months warranty, 2 services and a year's tax and all just up the road. Fair play if you got a deal, but I am happy enough with this motor.

If you're happy that's all that matters.

What I did find is I got different answers from MB dealers as I did from the MB people Orange Wheels referred me to.

There's a dealer posting on this forum - JBD, he was talking about these E convertibles not long ago saying there were some cracking deals available but with limited interior colour I think.

Here's the thread. Ask JBD, he'll tell you what is and what isn't available.

They've just introduced a new body colour, which is an odd thing to do if they are stopping production.

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/general-discussion/205684-e-class-coupe-cab-brilliant-blue.html

Last edited:
Bit late now Red to be honest, pick the car up on the 14th. My C63 is currently on the ramp having the 440 cooling upgrade for my trackdays and the missus's 63 is due a service! My lad is using his 55 so I have a choice of my Outlaw or, my Outlaw at the minute!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom