Sun visor mirror flap broke!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

evdok

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW 330D xDRIVE M/SPORT INDIVIDUAL
The wife has managed to snap the flap off the sun visor, can you buy the flap separately or the whole visor?

You just know the answer will be whole visor only.

Best try the scrap yards.

actually i think it can be bought separately.

Any one know where i can get the part number?

Mine has also come apart. Grateful if you could give further information on where to buy. I've tried the EPC for part number. No joy.

Ted

Tsk. Amateur EPC users. I think it's 90 in the pic below, described as mirror frame with cover, so I'm ass-u-ming that's the flap too. A2118110010 for right, A2118110110 for left. 7F94 is the colour code for my (2006 facelift) car: I'd need your VIN to check yours. Inchcape want £24.84 for one: you must add the colour code to the part number to look it up there.

Astonished to find the switch is separately available too, after I'd assumed it wasn't and butchered in a generic microswitch to replace a broken one...

Attachments

• visor.gif
    visor.gif
    33.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Part No. A2118110110 for left (grey 7F94)

Priced at £26.88 delivered :) from Mercedes of Worcester.

Under a minute to replace!

Last edited:
Tsk. Amateur EPC users. I think it's 90 in the pic below, described as mirror frame with cover, so I'm ass-u-ming that's the flap too. A2118110010 for right, A2118110110 for left. 7F94 is the colour code for my (2006 facelift) car: I'd need your VIN to check yours. Inchcape want £24.84 for one: you must add the colour code to the part number to look it up there.

Astonished to find the switch is separately available too, after I'd assumed it wasn't and butchered in a generic microswitch to replace a broken one...

Where did you get the info from Troon?

evdok said:
Where did you get the info from Troon?

EPC -- the online version that members of the Official Club can access.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom