Sunday, a day of rest..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex225

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS63 AMG
..or not when your car is filthy and hasn't been cleaned in four weeks. So was outside at about 08:30 to make a start on the old tank.

Rinsed and given a once over with PH neutral citrus pre-wash. Followed up with a microfibre mitt and Dodo Juice Basics of Bling shampoo and a coat of Dodo Juice Red Mist to follow. Interior was vacuumed and all plastics treated. Tyres given a coat of Meguiars tyre gel for good measure.

e2T5DqS.jpg

RfoNDq5.jpg

A8eH0Nn.jpg

My other half's CLS350 was even more unloved so followed my E Class with her car.

PgaZfbi.jpg

QEtn9Ky.jpg

TEpMvkr.jpg

And as I had all the gear out, I invited the mother over to give her A1 a once over inside and out.

XecKFvm.jpg

uVa318l.jpg

6rjoz46.jpg

I mean I can't take all the credit as this little person (my youngest) decided she wanted to come and 'help'.

uTdY0Pe.jpg

Either way, I'm utterly knackered today!! haha

I Love it when you show pic's of your fleet after you have cleaned them, stunning bud!

I really need to start taking pictures when I clean the cars lol

Lovely work fella!

..or not when your car is filthy and hasn't been cleaned in four weeks. So was outside at about 08:30 to make a start on the old tank.

Rinsed and given a once over with PH neutral citrus pre-wash. Followed up with a microfibre mitt and Dodo Juice Basics of Bling shampoo and a coat of Dodo Juice Red Mist to follow. Interior was vacuumed and all plastics treated. Tyres given a coat of Meguiars tyre gel for good measure.

e2T5DqS.jpg

RfoNDq5.jpg

A8eH0Nn.jpg

My other half's CLS350 was even more unloved so followed my E Class with her car.

PgaZfbi.jpg

QEtn9Ky.jpg

TEpMvkr.jpg

And as I had all the gear out, I invited the mother over to give her A1 a once over inside and out.

XecKFvm.jpg

uVa318l.jpg

6rjoz46.jpg

I mean I can't take all the credit as this little person (my youngest) decided she wanted to come and 'help'.

uTdY0Pe.jpg

Either way, I'm utterly knackered today!! haha
Lovely motor Alex, and love that number plate! A similar plate would suit me, methinks. :)

I Love it when you show pic's of your fleet after you have cleaned them, stunning bud!

Thank you mate, I try haha. With my CLS in storage it's a bit easier to give my E and the other half's CLS a bit of love. :)

I really need to start taking pictures when I clean the cars lol

Lovely work fella!

Definitely do, then post them so I can have a look! :D

Lovely motor Alex, and love that number plate! A similar plate would suit me, methinks. :)

Yeah I spotted that and thought it was very apt, only £250 so at the cheaper end of the private plate market but still looks quite cool.

yep, the OCD plate made me grin too. A Sunday well spent though mate. All looking nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom