Sunday Meet? (26th Aug)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rashman

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK
Hey all :thumb:

I'm sure alot of you have plans this bank holiday weekend, but make it known if any of you fancy meeting up tomorrow - day or evening.

If not, I'll look forward to catching up with some of you at Trax as long as the weather behaves. :rock:

afraid the cars in hiding this week for a good clean Rash, you of all people will understand that, no kids near the car until after trax, now the graft of a full clean up begins!

Tommorrow is set aside for oil leak leak on Rocker cover and new set of idler pullys and belts.

Alps, Rashman - can you two not park anywhere near me at Trax. My car has been from one workshop to another for the last 3 weeks or so and it will be with PCS all next week so at the very best it will get a "Car Park Wash".
That's if i don't give it a run at Santa Pod on Saturday.

Where are you thinking ? be good to meet some fellow MB members

Hi mate :)
I didn't have anywhere in mind as such.
I was first going to gauge interest and then take it from there.
But even if not many people are around, I'm still probably going to get the car out, as Sunday is looking to be the nicest day of the long weekend.

:thumb:

afraid the cars in hiding this week for a good clean Rash, you of all people will understand that, no kids near the car until after trax, now the graft of a full clean up begins!

Tommorrow is set aside for oil leak leak on Rocker cover and new set of idler pullys and belts.

Alps, my good man :rock:
Of course I understand dude :D
You get to work and get her looking nice :)
Looking forward to seeing you at Trax.
Here's hoping on the weather!

Alps, Rashman - can you two not park anywhere near me at Trax. My car has been from one workshop to another for the last 3 weeks or so and it will be with PCS all next week so at the very best it will get a "Car Park Wash".
That's if i don't give it a run at Santa Pod on Saturday.

Lol!
You're a funny bugger Paul :D
If you park near me, you might get lucky and find me moving onto your car after I've finished giving mine a clean down :D
Don't worry dude, I have been reading your thread and know you have been very busy with it.. Fair play :thumb:

I'm sure it'll be looking good nonetheless :)

Hey Stumpy :)

MB World is alittle further than I wanted to travel today if I'm honest but an MB World meet in the coming few weeks would certainly be an idea!

Perhaps the week or two after Trax might be a good plan :rock:

Mbworld

hey guys, i would be up for a car meet please give me some notice...
there is also a german car meet at ace cafe everymonth..

Peace

Ibby
SLK55

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom