Sunglasses on & form a queue...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just shows you how people can waste their money.

It's pedantic Pete here again....For Fukc's sake man , get some decent photos done . Put the bloody steering wheel at 0 degrees and have at least one picture with the blasted doors closed (if they close at all) this sale is going to be hard enough as it is without making it worse.

Rant over...and breathe....:wallbash:

You lot are a complete shower of s**te!!! The green leather is exactly the same colour as our sofa. :(

And we love it. Better than the boring standard colours in cars nowadays. :)

Nice touch the SL633 badge on the rear........

I cant stand it when people Advertise "The best out there" the "Mintest out there" "You'll never see another like it" How the bloody hell do they know whats out there?? DO they know of every example out there?

I've seen plenty of example's far better than some models advertised for sale and this example Jeez lovely!!! o_O

I wouldn't pay half the asking price for that. It's awful. The interior, the doors, the wrap..........
dwWjFh8.gif

I wonder what being back in the country has to do with it? ⁉️

Maybe he ordered it whilst in a distant land....came home, actually saw it in the flesh and thought “Crikey, it didn’t look that colour on the laptop screen, I hate it, it’s up for sale”:wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom