Sunny day so thought I would look around the C32

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John_Doe

Car
C32
Afternoon people!

Well im having a lazy boring weekend and its nice and sunny outside so I thought I would have a look around my car and find as many issues as I can lol. I've not long had the C32 so thought it was about time i looked for its faults in order to correct them. Already jacked the car up and found its had the resonator deleted, found my secondary cats are causing a vibration inside that is very annoying when revving or pulling away so these may be next to go!

What else should I be looking for? I did some research before buying the C32 but I forgot to check anything. Paintwork seemed sound and it drove alright so I just bought it. Now im starting to worry I'm going to end up with big issues lol.

Im sure I will be back with a big list of non important issues but just thought someone might have a suggestion on things to look out for

Hit the search button you will find plenty of info:thumb:

I had a little look but thought someone might think of something random. Anyway I regret my little investigation lol. Lots of little issues that I didn't notice before and I might have walked away if I saw before buying. But never mind! life must go on, get things done slowly

Well she has a few bigger issues that I need to sort but my total list of issues are

Knocking while turning - was told before it could be torque strut bushes but its now getting really bad.
Gear box is fierce going from 1st to 2nd and sometimes back - Searching just tells me to live with it lol typical W203 issue.
Usual Stepper motor clicking
Passenger door lock pogoing
passenger door mirror is not a power fold just a manual. Strange
read head rests dont drop by the button
Passenger seat headrest does not move on electrics
Exhaust rattle from secondary cats
rust now showing on arches and general scuffs around on bodywork
Boot doesnt lift unless I remove my triangle
driver heated seat only working on the back
Two different leaks
IMG_8268.jpg

IMG_8265.jpg

So lots of random work to get on with lol

They all seem to have issues, my heated seats only work on the back to, but I can live with it. My parking sensors don't work. Supercharger bearing needs changing. Rust not to much of a issue yet.

What reg is yours?

02 plate. Speaking of plates I need to change those too lol. Mine are apparently illegal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom